St Reskins

Hello,

So I have this idea about reskined event items. So probably everybody had that feeling when he got some cool
reskined item and then died with it and it hurt bcs this item was only in this event and we never getting it back. I
think DECA should make it so after we recive some reskined item we unlock it forever so if we get normal not reskined item we can put skin on it when we want it.

Regards,

So, just to clarify, you’re suggesting that DECA add an option to reskin ST’s after we unlocked their respective reskin? Sounds like a cool idea, although I doubt DECA would allow it since reskins are one of their ways of getting more money. That and FOMO events.

I respect your opinion and I think you’re right but DECA for past months do events streight for money. I get that FOMO statisticly brings more people to the game but they could make my reskins idea come to life and they still will have FOMO on their Battle Pass and on the other events if you get what im sayin.

Cant wait for it to cost 500 realm gold

prolly yeah haha

What’s FOMO?

Fear Of Missing Out. In games like this it’s one reason people do campaigns + events. Once the event is over there might be no way to get the items again.

I would not worry too much though. A small game like this there’s limited resources to create completely new content. So content, including campaigns and events, tend to get re-used. Especially with events running almost continuously now.

Almost every limited event/campaign has reoccurred again. The only exceptions I can think of are Antimony (Void/Daeva etc.) and Syndicate. Construction items were dropping again recently. Oryx gear tokens now drop all the time. UTs from previous MoTMG now drop from Oryx’s Castle and WC. Seasonal events are seasonal, and the only dungeon actually deleted was added to Haunted Cem as a bonus/extra boss.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.