Stack all the liquids (and krauts and powders too)!

No, not in your chest, like the usual idea goes… (not that I’d be opposed to that idea…) You see those hp/mp pot stacks (6/6) on the player’s inventory? Why can’t we decide on our own what to put there? Now that would be nice. Stackable candidates:

• hp/mp pots; but if you want to you can have 6mp/6mp now, if you feel like it, since each of the two stacks can be filled with anything.
  • holy water
  • pollen powdr
  • speed krauts
  • honey pots
  • gummballs?
  • lucky clovers
  • lucky and loot drop potions
  • beer and brews
  • wine!
  • any thing else in this category of items that should appear in the future

And maybe, just maybe also regular (def, spd, atk, …) pots, I don’t know.
Maybe not. Other than that, the rules are pretty simple: you can’t mix in a stack. But you can put any of the items listed above into an empty stack. And maybe, just maybe, such items should have a “weight” for balancing reasons (so the stacking limit changes depending on the item), maybe not and keep it simple.

I’m okay with this, as long as using it would break Thirsty fame bonus- otherwise it would be even more of a guaranteed +25% on every character death than now with it allowing use of stacked HP/MP while still giving Thirsty.

stat pots should stack to 2 to allow for 16-1 rainbow pot trades and other double digit trades

Who cares? Fame bonuses/fame in general is broken as fuck anyways, and Kebabs just never bothered to fix it because they’re too chicken, and don’t have a fucking clue anyways. But eh, this would be and easy fix enough, I guess…

Interdesting.

Not exactly the best idea, having Beers or Brews or literally any of the other pots would be a direct upgrade to HP/MP Pots, not to mention that keeping Gumballs in there would efficiently destroy the game!!!
Goes into Shatter
Pops 60 Def Balls and strolls through everything
And since pots constitute most of Realm’s items, this would efficiently be a second backpack!

Keyword: Second Backpack

Well, you still have to collect that stuff. How often do you kill beer gods? Can you keep your stacks filled with beers and brews? You pop them, they last what, 30 seconds? How long does it take to fill them up with beer again?

What? How? You could fill your stacks with gummballs in a candy land, right. Then you pop them somewhere, they last like what? 30 seconds? And then what? How are you going to keep your stacks filled with gummballs?

Same applies to anything else. Pollen powder, holy water, whatever. Maybe it’s still viable to keep your stacks filled with hp/mp pots, since those drop anywhere, so you can refill them reliably and in time.

I’d consider it a nice side-effect that lower dunschen like jungle or forest maze are a little bit more viable now, since you might wanna collect pollen powder or speed krauts.

The word you’re looking for is “effectively”. And no, it would not, since you can’t hold any items. Just consumables and snacks.

and this is why I’m okay with it. most consumables are simply ignored by players because they take up space in the normal inventory slot. there’s so much more variety to the game that just gets ignored because the hotkeys to use it are clunky and ineffective.

in case you weren’t aware (which it looks like you aren’t), those don’t stack with each use. furthermore you can only carry 12, 6 per stack, and that additionally means you can’t carry hp/mp potions at all.

Why hello there Xaklor it appears that you did not Get my joke

/s

You aren’t allowed to disagree with me, since I am correct!!!
/s

Alright alright, i know how gumballs work, i was just providing an example…

However, the example was false, therefore disproving your point of gumballs being broken.
EDIT:Just realized last post was 27 days ago, my bad.

is it sad that I think this is as great an idea as dappertron’s “status effect depletion”, yet this only has 4 likes on the op?

it’s such a simple change and doesn’t technically add anything new, but opens the way for so much more variety and thought to your character build by taking out either the hp or mp potions and putting in something new.

and on top of that, as an extra bonus this would add more incentive to do some other dungeons that are always skipped like forest maze and forbidden jungle. the varied consumables are already built into the game, so why don’t we use them? it’s because using them is a pain, and normally impossible in the split second you normally have to react. I like this because it grants that hotkey flexibility to items which are made to be used, but never are. like, why would you bother adding that stuff in the first place?

And even an opportunity for traders, if you are running low in your stack, trading gives an alternate route than directly farming. If I was using it for HolyWater+SpeedWeeds, for example, and down to 3+2 remaining, I’d happily trade statpots if someone in my realm yells a “Selling Holy Water”.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.