Stahp hating mystics

Fuck you
Seriously?
Go kill yourself
I hope your family dies in hell [you can’t die in hell scrub :P]

Stop hating mystics like this! I started playing the mystic a few weeks ago, and it is an awesome class!

STAHP HATIN

Most of the mystics that stasis something either do it by accident or didn’t know that it wasn’t stasis immune and we get shat on so bad. If a mystic repeatedly stasises something, then yeah, they are trolling you. But honestly I can understand them because of all the hate they get.

I’m just pretty pissed right now that mystics get so much hate that it seriously cuts down the mystic playerbase. They help you kill things 20% faster and can save your ungrateful little ass.
I guess what i’m trying to say here is not to hate mystics, just be a bit more tolerant if you see one making a mistake. They often apologize in chat.

STAHP HATIN

But it has no dps with its what 65 att and 55 dex. Plus, curse is on necro too, which has 75 60 att dex. Mystic stasis is not the only bad thing they do too. They can also paralyze, which can be equally bad.

I can’t find a nicer way to say this: just get good.

People will only dislike you if you fuck up, so just don’t fuck up.

If you think Mystics have it bad, try and find a way to play Rogue without either going against the design of the class or pissing other players off that doesn’t involve fucking up your sleep schedule and real life.

I still want my KETCHUUUUUP

Also, generally speaking, Mystic’s one of the few classes which has a potentially detrimental status effect for others. Add in the fact that only few mystics reach the realm of mastery of stasis and cursing, and there you go.

paralyze can also be equally good, necro stasis is mediocre and it is much more effective to have a mystic there so the necro can do its job as well. I see that skull as useful when there is a lack of a mystic. Mystic also self buffs itself and can use its stasis to make many runs in later game content much better. There are some trolls with stasis, hate those guys, don’t hate the guys learning to use mystics.

• signed a player who sucks at mystic and is trying to get better

If you actually do Cultists frequently enough to get the Skull of Corrupted Souls, that is.
And you have a Necro.

Mystic is pretty good if you have a mystic too.

If someone is a degenerate, I’m going to flame them as a degenerate. Simple enough.

I disagree with you there. The thing about a succesfuk mystic is that they aren’t noticable, since curse is not very visual. You only notice the bad mystics, which inflates that percentage a lot in your mind.

mystic best class

don’t underestimate the power of applying curse and berserk at the same time. 60 atk and 55 dex may seem unassuming, but with a T6 orb mystic is actually the most powerful of the 3 staff classes. while it’s true that necro has a damaging skull and a curse skull, you can’t use both at the same time, the curse duration is pitiful, and both are very rare drops compared to a T6 ability you can buy for a life pot.

mystic is a lot of things, but she’s not weak. she’s only bad if you suck so hard that you can’t aim a T6 orb, so just stop sucking so bad. :sunglasses:

Like, I don’t want to ruin anything here, but…
image image

sorry I don’t actually know what they are off the top of my head because it doesn’t matter, I’m just copying whatever was said before.

Meme Thread

I just don’t like using mystic due to previous bad experience. Trying to farm with a -7 dex roll is not fun.
Basically, my dex needed to max was about the same as the dex I had.
Not fun.

If a mystic screws up and doesn’t say sorry, I just immediately assume they’re an ass. Moral of the story, just say sorry and then only the sociopaths will freak out, which is fun to watch.

I like playing Mystic. I try not to mess up with stasis, but if I do, I don’t mind that people need to wait a few extra seconds for whatever. I hate how impatient the player base in this game is.

if they’re trolling intentionally, then they should burn in shaitain’s lair.

As a person who plays mystic somewhat heavily (hell i play any ranged class lol) just stasis when you know some bad shit is gonna happen and someone’s life is on the line.
Or group rush in a cult because people trust you lol

There’s good Mystics, but there’s also bad Mystics.
To the bad Mystics who want me to apologize…

well theres a reason shatts and lh discords usually want mystics on their runs. If you troll then you’re banned. It’s as easy as that.

The variety of UTs available is great as well.

even then there is still bee hat which everyone should have