Stuck on "Loading" intro after using muledump

Stuck at the initial loading screen after updating to the latest version of muledump.
Tried to clear cache, using CCleaner, deleting data on the global setting of flash player (control panel>flash), used Firefox, chrome, opera, all latest versions and latest plugin, flash projector 18,21,22, On windows x64.
I don’t know if I have to put a lot of money on it to have enough storage space but for now, I just need to know how can I get past the loading screen to at least change my credentials, sell my account and never play this fucking hacker-only game again.

sell my account and never play this fucking hacker-only game again.

Idk about you but that sounds like its against the TOS…

Np, proceeding with:
“What to do if you want to delete your account: You can delete your Account at any time, for any reason, by emailing us at privacy@decagames.com with the subject “Close My Account”.”

@moderators delete/close

Okay, your wording was a bit sketchy there

I’ve noticed recently that whenever I have flash the hot fixes don’t require a client update but cause problems with hanging and the like. Check that you’re using the latest client version.

Previously I’d have ignored the post with the tone of it but this phrase here strikes a chord with me. I’m not the only one that feels in the minority for playing legit then…

What… Someone with a answer that will prob fix my problem? That’s madness, you didn’t even like Bilgewater’s posts like the other fuckwads.
Anyhow, I use this method to play on flash projector: https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/using-the-adobe-flash-projector
So I just copy/paste this link https://realmofthemadgodhrd.appspot.com/AssembleeGameClient1509045497.swf on the flash projector File>Open window. So I believe I was using the “latest client version”. Thanks for your reply, I appreciate it.

@moderators Delete this thread, delete my account on the RealmEye forums. There’s a post from other guy about this same problem and it wasn’t solved yet, people willing to help can find it and reply on his thread. There’s no need to keep mine open.