Stupendous Guild Recruitment [USE/USE2]

Stupendous Guild (Based In USE/USE2)

Stupendous is a guild I created for me and my friends when we just got back into the game from a long inactive streak. We are now looking into expanding the guild for others to join and get a group of people together that just enjoy playing the game. We are quite experienced and would like for other experienced players to join HOWEVER this is just a plus. We have been slowly growing and are looking forward to meeting new peeps.

Would Like To See People With:

• At least 1 8/8
  • At least 2000 total alive fame
    *** JUST TO CLARIFY, THESE AREN’T NEEDED. We take in all levels of players :slight_smile:

Standard Requirements:

• Must accompany us in our discord server (Talking is not required)
  • Be active at least once per week (We like to see more than this though)
  • Must speak English
  • Must not hack
  • Lastly, no toxicity please

If You Would Like To Join:

• Contact me on discord @Gyn#7870
    or
  • IGN: GynBurst

My 0/8 characters are more skilled than most 8/8’s you see nowadays. Do I qualify.

7 years 265 days experience

* dab *

Req’s are req’s my mans, sorry

Added your primary servers to the title. Best of luck with your recruitment efforts!

Oh cool, thanks.

Quick Update, we no longer have requirements as we realized we are just looking for some chill people to play with and talk to. Please feel free to contact me if you want to join, I will never say no.

bumperoo

can i join guild?

Can I join? I’m kinda new (I haven’t really done endgame stuff before but everything else I probably know).

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.