Suggestion for DECA

We all know the famous (and infamous) fame train, and many of us would probably like it to be up constantly, but its kinda inefficient to scout by looking for landmarks and comparing it to pictures, so what I’m suggesting is that DECA adds a new command to when you’re in a realm.

/world or /worldtype

It would make scouting a lot quicker and help the “no lifers” train more.
If this has been put forward already tell me and ill delete it

Deca does not want people to fame train though, their not going to assist people in exploiting a flawed fame system

Their already planning things to change it and make it less arbitrary

Oh darn I was hoping that they would do that because I just spent like half an hour scouting lol. Hopefully they don’t make it like League where xp is shared though

Could you explain this?

I thought there was a discord for people who want to ride the fame train

they’re

lol failed grammarnazi

they’re = they are
there = in, at

there is right bb

Epicnecros a true comrade, I’ll gladly in the field of combat with you if requested

When you try to be smart but are not smart enough to be smart?

Anyway,

Could you expand on this?

Made me laugh, truth hurts

wrong reply

lol failed anti-grammar nazi.

their = belong to them
they’re = they are

they’re is correct for the reply that was originally targeted. to see which reply someone is actually replying to, click this arrow here:

on-topic note:

xp is shared though, that’s what makes fame training possible in the first place.

aw shit mobile doesn’t have that feature

What a phenomenon

Im always fine with being corrected, though I find it arbitrary if all you have to add to a thread is correcting their and they’re

I spent 30 mins looking for a suitable realm to train in. The Eun2.1 discord usually has scouters looking when a train realm closes but they’ve seemed to have less recently

@girlbegood <3 whalecum back

you might want to change the topic name to “add /worldtype”, makes it more clear to forumers

but i mean
by all means its something ez to do

I mean, I want the fame train to just not exist. But while it does exist I’d rather a server that just uses whatever map it is they want so they don’t randomly pop up on your server and just be a complete nuisance.

So exactly what world type are you looking for when you type /world what would it say

Are their specific maps for fame training?

If it does more then benefit fame training I think deca would consider it

But like I said deca has talked about getting rid of fame bonuses like boots on the ground and friend of cubes so it’s clear they are displeased with what has become of fame so if all it will do is help the fame

It’s as likely to happen as people who propose servers just for fame training

As in split, if an enemy give 50 xp and their are two people around when it dies both gain only 25

However this can be more balanced by making it required to get SB damage on the boss, I highly doubt that deca would add a system as spoken about in the OP because there trying to stop fame training, like @Tauntauned said.

So they`re.

Yes, I believe worlds 3 and 12 are optimal for farming because the godlands are nicely shaped and they naturally have better spawns.

There is a document here with more information about fame farming.

I think fame should be reorganized so that dungeons grant more fame than just sitting in the glands, and while a /world function would be a nice QoL feature, it only appeals to a certain population in the realm.

I think a better way to do it would be to include the world number in when the command “/server” is typed in. Right now it already says the name of the Realm along with the server, so adding the number of the world is not out of place in any way.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.