Suggestions for farming

Hello everyone! In your opinion, what dungeons should a 0/8 farm? 1/8? 2/8? (And So Forth) I need help understanding which dungeons would be appropriate for my chracter(s).

I’d recommend starting with sprite worlds or snake pits, you can find them by killing Sprite Children, which are rapidly generated by Sprite Gods. Sprites are easy to run if you have at least 15 def, as you can tank almost everything there except the Natural Sprite Gods, which are basically the same except they don’t have children, as to prevent portal inception. The boss, Limon, drops DEX pots and various useful UTs. Dex is a cheap and easy way to start building up your DPS, and you can trade them 2:1 for DEF. Snake pits aren’t very difficult, and the boss drops SPD pots. If you take the time to look around, there’s a decent chance of finding one or two treasure rooms and scoring an extra SPD pot.

From my experience I have found it best, on any class as of when I send this message, after reaching level twenty, to farm, so to speak, Sprite Worlds and Snake Pits.
The dexterity potions that you get from Sprite Worlds, on top of a chance for defense potions, really helps your damage so you can move on to Abyss of Demons for the vitality potions and a chance for defense potions.
If you have some players that can run Sewers with you, after you max or get close to maxing your dexterity, go for it.

Hello Rotmg,
So for new players to the game you should start learning the dungeons , when you learn some of the dungeon mechanics and boss routes.
A good way for common , uncommon pet players is to farm Haunted Cemetery , the dungeon provides most of the rainbow pots (vit / wis / spd) and low to mid tier gear and ability.
After you get mid tier gear ( about t11 weapon and armor) you could do the oryx castle , janus and o1, o2 bosses for high TOP gear.

Good thing is to call dungeons because people will help you do them , you can speed things up get more profit for low time.
Good to call Dungeons for low-mid tier gear (t6-t10) weapon and armor , is calling the Undead Lair , The Puppet Master’s Theatre and the most important dungeon that has good feep power items and good profit for new players is the Mad Lab.

If you are a more experienced player is to do the Abyss of Demons , Manor of the Immortals and Toxic Sewers.
All of these dungeons will provide good potions such as defense and attack , good UT’s.

Mostly your route of dungeons should be on what class you play, potions suck as vit / dex / wis can be obtained in realm by doing the events if you can do without them.

Never miss the chance to go in a Cave of a Thousand Treasures , the dungeon can get you most of the pots and is really easy to do.
Here is the official game dungeon article https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/dungeons , which you can read about the event dungeons and get some basic knowledge about them, i do not recommend you to go in the event dungeons if you are less then 1/8 atleast defense and if you are new to the game.

Cheers happy to see you around and hope this helps in some way.

I would start with sprites, snake, and udl for gear. However, if you see a sewer call it and hopefully, someone who can rush tpes over. Maxing def is the best in the long term so try to enter every sewer you can if there is someone else rushing it. For basic gear, cems are a nice reliable source

Thanks for the suggestions! What dungeons would you suggest me to farm for a good melee set? (e.g Cem for resu Abby for Dblade etc.)

UDL drops some okay gear, after that, you’d look to Oryx’s Castle and Labs for gear upgrades. After that, its whatever drops tops, WC, Shatts, LH.

Sorry if I was vague I meant a UT gear I could farm for.

You have a 6/8 knight why are you trying to farm ez dungeons

esecially with only one character slot

Yes but what if I die? When a regular comments on your thread :slight_smile:

If you die as a 6/8 knight to a snake pit you probably deserved it.

knight white farming:
Farm Janus for scutum
Farm clands for cc, pixe, fplate
Farm Stone guardians for a.s.s.
Farm crystals for csword, then ddocks for cutlass (could be dangerous)
If you can do abyss, do them for dblade.
Farm lods for tops/life, maybe fire armor or indomptable, but those are rare.
Better rings would require shatters or tombs, dangerous.

Toxic Sewers is one of my personal favorites when I’m on my knight; I can rush pretty easily, and the boss is a cakewalk if you have other people helping to do damage.

Personally, I find that getting more people in a sew helps speed up the boss process, and if you call one and say you’re going to rush, well no one is going to pass up the chance for a free def with minimal effort and risk.

You can also say “call sew ill rush” and people will find them for you.
This probably also works for abyss, but you don’t need help for the boss. Only if you need help finding the abyss

Wis is a pretty useless stat but if your aim is 6/8 then you can do udls almost always as easily as a snake pit or sprite world. You may as well add it to the list of dungeons to run on a 0/8 as well just so you’re not spending too much time in the glands looking for one of two dungeons.

Basically, if you’re farming, only do dungeons you are confident not to die in.

Whether you are 0/8 or 8/8, if you die easily in an abyss, you should not use it as a staple farming dungeon on that character.
If for example, the abyss is really hard to survive in for you, either practice running it with a character you don’t mind losing as much, or avoid it alltogether.
If there is a point in stats where you do feel confident farming the abyss safely, wait patiently to reach that point.

This goes for any dungeon you enter on your farming character.
(If you don’t have multiple character slots, I suppose you can practice running dungeons outside your comfort zone once you’ve built up enough wealth to restore your character should you die.)

This is a pretty strict and possibly boring way of playing, but it is a pretty safe guide for farming, which generally isn’t that exciting either way.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.