Tell us where your name came from!

“Harry V[…]” was generated by a fake person generator for use on my first ever mule, which was to hold all my important T9 items on my Steam account at the time.

I then realized projector was better and made the switch.

The end.

I hav no fuccin idea.

Voidlight:

(Hello my fellow Homestucks)

skyrim…

xd

(hello)

GR33T1NGS

• Void

ImTeBest because I started playing late and everything else was taken and/or gay so yeah.
(oh shit this is 2 month old)

Hey I know what homestuck iz

YoureTeBest because ur a hacker…

I once had a D&D character who was a dwarf Cleric who loved cider. Cyder looks nicer than cider.

Well Caesar was taken and Caesar 1-7 was also taken sooo…

Who doesn’t, at this point?

• I know what homestuck is.
  • I don’t know what homestuck is.

0 voters

I thought I already posted here but I did not

So I was long before realm but I tauntauns from star wars images-33

I actually have the name tauntaun on some games and tauntauns on others because I was lucky. But some kurva had those names

So I put tauntaun and picked two random letters

Not being a native English speaker especially like over 5 years ago I did not catch the word being made

Tauntauned so many people see the word taunt and think it’s part of my name but no I am a Tauntaun not anything else

I’d say my name is PRETTY self-explanatory. LOL. :smoking: :evergreen_tree: :smoking:

Because I hate poeple. Thats about it

I have told many tales about the origin of my strange name, but here is the TRUTH

When I was much younger, I was fascinated by archery. I also played minecraft. Evenutally my love for archery spread into a love for skeletons because of the archer skeletons in minecraft. Another username I had for alot of games at the time was “LongRoad(namecensored)222”, a copy of my cousin’s username.
Eventually I combined the two into LongRoadSkelly.
And for 10 letter cap games, LongSkelly.
:slight_smile:

I used to be really into team fortress. At one point I was a soldier main, and I owned this taunt called the “Fresh Brewed Victory”, which looks something like this.

Being an avid reader of the TF2 wiki, I soon noticed that the bags the soldier has his foot on says something different for each team (Red or blue).

I looked more closely, and hey, whaddya know! The perfect username.

This became my main username, along with Oaiei (That being my grey name when I first started), gradually replacing my old habit of using my initals and birthdate. In fact, if realm had allowed numbers into the IGN, BLUbeans may never have existed.

I play tf2 also :o

I spy with my little eye something gray
It’s the knife in your back

When I was younger I was trying to figure out a name, but I couldn’t since everything I came up with was taken. I then said something completely random, Ladoodeeda. I used this as my name until I forgot the password to my account and the email that account was on, so I made a new account. I didn’t want to create a new name from scratch so I just removed the “da” and got Ladoodee.