Temporary Invitations to the Guild Hall

This idea would allow guild leaders or founders (not officers) to invite someone to the guild hall temporarily, regardless if the person is already in a guild or is guild-less.

The button would be below the Teleport button if you click a player’s name from the bottom-right of the screen (nearest players).

Pretty much, the person can enter the guild hall ONCE. Afterwards, he/she is denied access.

If you are already in a guild, there will be two buttons - Enter Main or Invitation Enter (or something along those lines).

You may only have one invitation (meaning you cannot accept a second invitation if you already have one).

If you are the one being invited, you will see a message from the bottom-right, saying something like this: PLAYER NAME wants to invite you to GUILD NAME temporarily, followed by the accept/deny buttons.

Why would this be helpful?

• Someone wants to open something, but you’re afraid some notifier is going enter your dungeon.
  • No other ideas, yet. :frowning:

##You could say this is a useless idea.

##This just came out of my mind.

The Major Waste of Guild Fame
Rkigoo's Ideas
What Community-Designed Ideas Would You Like to See In-Game?

This Idea has been brought up by countless people.

Still great and should be a thing.

How’d you reply to two posts at the same time?

##Scary

Wasn’t the same time there was a good 15 secs in between!

My notifications thingy popped a 2 without a 1.

There should also be a cap to how many players a guild can invite at once, to prevent a guild hall with like 100 people.

Is a good idea, but you can just go in a pcave and wait till all unwanted people have left.

There should be Guild Alliances and Alliances players, so feeder guilds/friends from other guilds can visit each other halls, participate in events etc… Honestly that just needs to be added…

Edit: Oh sorry if this was a necropost it was a suggested thread…

np, good thread.

Hmm, this would benefit some people, but then, it kinda doesnt feel like one guild anymore, it could feel like a 150person guild. And there would need to be lots of “ifs” and such things for that to ever happen .

Thanks for bumping my post. xD

@everyone I’m back to haunt you.