Terrordactyl Divine Pet (Avian family)

Btw heres the cover xD

I consider them 10/10

@CandyShi Yes, but I want to emphasize the difference between a troll post, a humorous post, and a shitpost.

@Septagram How isn’t it scaled properly?

Acclaims are purple, not a shade of blue.

This definitely wouldn’t belong in the Avian family. The other Avian pets are actual types of birds while this is a dinosaur. That doesn’t really fit in. Maybe you could make it a reptilian pet, but I don’t think they need a dinosaur in the reptile family since they have the drake. I do think the reptile family needs a dragon divine, but I guess you could just use the Chinese New Year Dragon skin.

It is a shade of blue, it has been confirmed, there is a post about it.

I think the pterodactyl is a great idea to be added into the game but IMO it should look more menacing than friendly.

69/10 bc of ur name

wtf.

This looks great man, would definitely not mind having this guy fly around beside me in game.

kek

See my rating scale.
I vote ideas based on the sole concept of them being ideas. There’s one rating scale, not a scale for various idea types.

I reserve things above 7/10 for well-made dungeons and other huge ideas.

it increases very rapidly and past 5/10 they’re all the same.

Well, yeah. It’s supposed to have distinction. 6-10 are most certainly not the same. A 6/10 is very different from a 10/10.

I like it, but were you intending to make a typo in the title of Terrodactyl, because how you spell it is Pterodactyl.

its probably meant to be a pun.

Yes it was intended, I do know how to spell Pterodactyl.

Okay, good. Yeah, it mean’t to be Terror-dactyl or something like that.

@_@ I like birds and avians in general, so I must say it should belong to reptile family because it is not an avian!

Summary

bats have wings, but it doesn’t make them avians

I like the sprite tho, it’s cool

i think it should stay avian

and nice sprite man!

Please change your name. My parents walked by while I was scrolling through this thread and they saw your name and thought I was looking at inappropriate crap