The Achievement Thread

I had gravel and grums doe. Was still really hard, you just use speedy and run in run our lots

2nd year anniversary on forums. Yeah, I guess :tada:

Also
duo o1 on assassin

Did you get the kill?

I got oryx slayer duoing as mystic, however ten people initially entered, eight nexused first phase, so it took us forever because he was scaled for five times as much people, however we were both super ranged and thus it was more a matter of patience then skill

My two year anniversary today! :smile:

HP-scaling enemise rescale their health every so often.

Since Oryx actually got a health and scaling boost, to 100,000 with 30%, this means that with 10 players, his health would be 100,000 * (1 + 0.3 * 10) = 400,000 HP. With two players, that scales down, making the calculation 100,000 * (1 + 0.3 * 2) = 160,000 HP.
…Hmm, maybe that was a tad off-topic, but that aside, it should have rescaled.

Oh I didn’t know that, weren’t they having trouble with people entering late and thus having like 80 fighting an Oryx scaled for 3

I got my first Tshot yesterday, for my huntress that i only made because i wanted to put the coral set on it to save space in my vault. laughiNG oUT loUd XD!

It takes about 30 seconds for it to scale, so if oryx has 120000 HP, then 80 people would kill him in less than that time, so it wouldn’t properly scale.

Ah okay

Double white in void as my first void white -_-

idk but probably, all I know is that there are 2 oryx kills on my assassin. don’t know when but I have them.

yep

7k :smile:

Yee-haw, 5000!
I got an extra 1 fame on it to skip ahead 4 places on the Top Ninjas list. Hehehe.

savage.exe has stopped working. Windows is attempting to find a solution…

I got regular :slight_smile:
Feels like it was just last week where i used realmeye fourms for the first time and couldnt send pics of all my pets because my account was too new

Is it bad that this is the first time I’ve seen you on the forums :sweat_smile:

I lost regular :smiley:

@TannerLG your wish have been grANtEd

5 years and 248 days ago, a young Seelpit was introduced to Realm of the Mad God by a friend from school.
She didn’t think too much of it, but did enjoy it.
And now…

…she has reached the highest Star rank.

Aaaaaaaa this is just ;w;
Legit white star in-game always seemed like such a dream u,w,u
…Kinda speechless >3<