The Achievement Thread

im 67 days away, see me in 3 months for my santanic ritual awakening

Them some scrub numbers for someone as old as u

@GGaodzilla ? Why is 6k base wierd?

He was replying to Blubeans. He’s saying that 200k pots is low not that your 6k base is bad.

No it seems @Lucky is referring to the post he made which got moved.

Correct.

holy fuck and you still need to kill defender. How long did this solo take you?

dang

the whole clear took 40-50 min and cult 30 min

small but ez

6/8 PPE, entirely on mobile. You can view my whites in the White Bag thread so far.

wtf…
how

This is the biggest achievement I’ve seen here in a while :open_mouth: Good job

I’ve gotten used to playing on mobile.

I got really bored today.

I would like to refer you to post #194 >3>

Have a necro like
I was going to either explore the roads or write something in the middle, but the realm was already closed.

Ever since the first image of this set was leaked, I’ve always wanted it. Necro has always been my favorite class (Never mind my confused Mystic phase) and I loved the artwork, the animations, and the gear is really powerful too. My style in games when I’m not playing support, is sacrificing basically everything for raw damage, and becoming a glass cannon; something that this set does very well as 95 attack is very high. An Archer with a max Atk build has 97, only 2 higher than this set.

Anyway, During the first UDL event that featured this set in the drop table, I got 2 Togas, 1 skull and 1 Edictum (Which I lost on a 0/8 wizzy with great gear to a slime room). Spending money on the Necro ST box gained me 2 Togas, and another Skull. I spent about 120-140 USD on the box in total. From misc drops from around 400 or more Gkings I obtained 4 more skulls and not a single ring. After 700+ UDL’s I picked up 6 Togas, 27 incs, 9 Dbows and recently, a single Edictum. I dropped $300 USD on the Unity campaign to obtain the 6th tier, and I’m less than a thousand points from a purple glow. Along with completing the Phylactery and Twilight set, out of the 38 chests I finally acquired an Interregnum…

Honestly I am so happy that I finally completed this!! This was my only goal in Realm, and now it’s maybe get in the top 10 Living Necromancers by fame. Good luck to you all and I’ll hopefully see you out there O7

edit: Forgot to add that I also LOVE the story that the set’s items tell:
My staff led me to a strange arena, which seemed to have a dark aura about it.
I found a great spectre floating above me. He reached out and granted me his cranium.
His gift was gracious, but I would not dabble in spirits. He challenged me to a duel.
Our fight was glorious, but in the end, I fell in battle and joined him in undeath.

See ya there, bud! ;)

grafik
By the time you have that, its probably around 5k more