The Achievement Thread

i c

Really? First time i’ve seen that. What version of the game does that happen on?

I think it’s very common on browser.

ok… fine… i join the white star club…

Congratulations :tada:

Eep, there’s my first prod Nest 2.0 solo.
Pretty standard loot total - 1 gdex, 3 life, 1 def, 1 dex. No STs, alas, but a bunch of fame is cool too.

Overall, there’s still a few things I’m iffy about.
The first is that the Soldier Bees are still only Stunnable in their first miniphase (the one where they do shoot, but they don’t really…do anything), or in the case of Blue, as far as I could tell, in their Rage phase.
Personally, I’d much prefer it if you’d bee able to Stun them during all of their phases except their Rage phase.
Speaking of Rage phases, the Red Soldier Bee still has that mini pre-phase for their rage? Why??? @Mrunibro pls remoof thank

Lastly, the Killer Bee Hives were a pretty big thorn in my sights at their final phase when they’re spamming you with killer bees (which you can’t insta with an Acclaim, but can with a Stone Sword) and small worker bees (which come in such great numbers that you can barely clear them with a Stone Sword). Too bad there’s no is_passive_weapon 1 in Realm…

Overall, this was a pretty interesting experience. I learned a bunch about the Stunnability of some monsters (for instance, the Queen is stunnable in the last phase, as is the Beekeeper!), their beehaviour, and how I should tackle some phases.
And also that I probably shouldn’t attempt this on a melee with low fire rate again, cause fuck those small killer bees and their health-that’s-too-high-for-a-50-att-Acclaim-shot >:c

Ask the Person Below You a Question

This marks the first full ST Set that I’ve earned all on my own, and I didn’t pay for it either.
That ring took over 100 Labs to get by the way. I hate this game.

i got it on two of mules in mystery st chests

Finished a trio public Nest!
Started with me, a maxed Warrior, and an unmaxed, not-quite-prepared Archer.
The latter nexused after being harrassed by a small crowd of Killer Bees (but I did teach them just a little!), and @Monsieur (the warrior) nexused blinking red during the Queen’s 2nd red phase after almost getting shotgunned to death.
I also finished the Forax. No good loot yet…

4000 base…I barely noticed >_<

I have achieved regular! :grinning:

lol do u spend more time on forums or in the actual game xD

I am caught. :laughing:

I probably spend more time on the forum then I do playing realm. Although recently I have been an active participant in public testing.

i wanna be an active closed tester >.<

If you have a dream, don’t just sit there. Gather courage to believe that you can succeed and leave no stone unturned to make it a reality.

Dr Roopleen

Hope this helps! :slight_smile:

;-; very very um, ya know, um helpful

I’m now a forum pro.

legitimate entropy reactor acquired, no notifiers or 3rd party anythings were used in the acquisition of this item:

this would not have been possible without deca’s scrap token quests, and even then I still had to get very lucky. I got the blue core as a drop, meaning I only need 75 scrap instead of 100, and I got a locked reactor among my first 10 UFO’s (I didn’t get one during the campaign, partially because I knew in advance that they would be obtainable outside of the campaign. I didn’t know how rare they’d be though).

unfortunately, because I leaned so heavily on the core drop and scrap token quests, the number of UFO’s I’ve done is significantly less than most other people who’ve gotten one of these. the result? I just might be the only person who has an entropy reactor who doesn’t have any armors to go with it. so I guess I’m not done yet X)

Ask the Person Below You a Question

Me then I got one the day after.

i’ve long since given up on entropy…i only have like 30 red and green marks with no cores or locked reactor :sweat: