The Achievement Thread

I am caught. :laughing:

I probably spend more time on the forum then I do playing realm. Although recently I have been an active participant in public testing.

i wanna be an active closed tester >.<

If you have a dream, don’t just sit there. Gather courage to believe that you can succeed and leave no stone unturned to make it a reality.

Dr Roopleen

Hope this helps! :slight_smile:

;-; very very um, ya know, um helpful

I’m now a forum pro.

legitimate entropy reactor acquired, no notifiers or 3rd party anythings were used in the acquisition of this item:

this would not have been possible without deca’s scrap token quests, and even then I still had to get very lucky. I got the blue core as a drop, meaning I only need 75 scrap instead of 100, and I got a locked reactor among my first 10 UFO’s (I didn’t get one during the campaign, partially because I knew in advance that they would be obtainable outside of the campaign. I didn’t know how rare they’d be though).

unfortunately, because I leaned so heavily on the core drop and scrap token quests, the number of UFO’s I’ve done is significantly less than most other people who’ve gotten one of these. the result? I just might be the only person who has an entropy reactor who doesn’t have any armors to go with it. so I guess I’m not done yet X)

Ask the Person Below You a Question

Me then I got one the day after.

i’ve long since given up on entropy…i only have like 30 red and green marks with no cores or locked reactor :sweat:

I never gave up… because i never started :slight_smile:

Too much infos.

I have officially gave up on nil armor since it’s not like I play anyways

My pet skin from the discord pet contest got added into the game! Now I can officially say I’ve left my mark on realm~

That pet skin is so cute, how’d you get it?

If you contribute a (Pet) Skin to the game, you also get it for yourself.
And also the artist extraordinaire skins in some circumstances. Not sure if a Pet Skin counts?

wow

that’s given to people who end up contributing a lot of art to the game over a longer period of time. similar circumstances apply to the dungeon mastermind skins and the future seeker skins. I don’t have either despite being a closed tester and working on a dungeon that got released to prod. I wasn’t the dungeon lead on LoD, and my contribution wasn’t huge (it’s still like 20% of the dungeon but you get the point), and even though I’m technically a tester I’m also a really bad one because I rarely do anything.

thats awesome, congrats!

First time reaching 800 fame, 5/8, and did not die within a day.

clap clap clap

so about that 5/8 character with 800 bf…

If only you could gift it to others.

this is an achievement in my eyes, idk about you guys, but my friend managed to roll -11 spd on his warrior