The Achievement Thread

first time beating btl time in anything lole

YouTube embeds failing to work

“Video Unavailable”

And this is my 1st time successfully soloed Toxic Sewer:

rip is it unavailable if you click on the link? it says banned in japan cuz weeb music but should be ok elsewhere… :man_shrugging:

The General Chat Thread

No Its good if i click it.

grafik

It works on youtube though

I think thats a general bug with the youtube embedding

YouTube embeds failing to work

Unibor should’ve been using the Draconian Dominance helm all this time. It makes both fights way easier.
(nb: I did Fungal with 4 people, a good Necro and two presumably unmaxed bows. They both nexused at Father, the necro at Child - but I had a fun chat with them afterwards, talking about the CWM fight. No STs from this run, unfortunately 8(

This is the ideal knight body, you may not like it but this is what peak performance looks like.

Jeez, today really was the day where I do endgame content with Alex!
I was absolutely quivering at the final parts of this - a Priest and Hollow King Necro were with me during the first parts, but I had to do the second colored phases onward on my own. I ended up nexusing at the Beekeeper, unfortunately, as I got Exposed + Slowed and subsequently almost burned to a crisp.

Today on “Seelpit does content on a suboptimal character”: a Shaitan which turned into a solo after everyone left around the…uh…second aimed phase.
I wish Shaitan had less phases.

Curious if anyone can beat my current “Minutes Active” to “Fame on Death” ratio. I know I can do better, it will be a bit of a project for me in the next few months. Missing a lot of bonuses.

Forgot to screenie this earlier, but yea! Completed my first ever campaign 100%, and with ~17 days to spare!
:​D

wonder if the optimal way to do it is thru huge trains, pop a lvl 20 + max candies, run to the train and get 225 + usual bonuses. anyways gl :3 sounds interesting

petless shats on a priest :hugs:

*cries in 21.8k points*

How in the actual world did you manage to do it THAT quickly? Surely you must’ve spent a lot of time doing some sort of optimal strategy.

His strategy was ‘Curb stomp Wilhuff into the ground’.

On a more serious note, pretty sure he did the same thing as me, which was farm realms and Oryx’s Castles. Depending on how many event bosses spawn, you can easily rack up thousands of points per realm.

FOOLISH MORTAL

Not including chains or my other characters

Hehe, yea I get that question a lot after telling my fellow ASE mates that my campaign quest has been completed.

Takes a heck ton of dedication. Like what Wil said, the main strategy to racking up points is clearing realms and Oryx Castles (Janus + O2). The slight difference is that rather than help with the realm clearing, I find abysses, udls, manors and snake pits to slowly rack up my token count and utilise every bit of time I had farming tokens. I still do the Keyper, and I still join everyone in doing the dungeons he drops.

“But Moddy, if you’re farming with them, why are you so far ahead of everyone?”
18 hours of nonstop farming per day. I’m glad that’s over, I get to chill for the rest of the campaign <3

And ayy, thanks to all that realm clearing, Judie’s now at a whopping 20k bf! :>

where’s your minutes active though? :thinking:

this is fine

this character has been alive for 11 days.

I have 2 days of active time on this char alone.

this is fine.

123332 / 2901 = 42.51

1670 / 44 = 37.95

so yes you beat furyborn, but not nearly by as much as you think you did. you could have beaten furyborn by just as much by spending the same amount of time as him (44 minutes compared to your 2901) and having only 1870 fame on death. if someone here has 44 minutes active and only 1900 fame on death they’ll beat you while having spent significantly less time on this lul

EDIT: to prove my point I checked my storage backups on muledump out of curiosity and found this:

assuming this is correct, I have 50 / 1 = 50 which beats both of you. you would need 145050 fame on death to beat my backup ninja with your current playtime.