The Achievement Thread

small but ez

6/8 PPE, entirely on mobile. You can view my whites in the White Bag thread so far.

wtfā€¦
how

This is the biggest achievement Iā€™ve seen here in a while :open_mouth: Good job

Iā€™ve gotten used to playing on mobile.

I got really bored today.

I would like to refer you to post #194 >3>

Have a necro like
I was going to either explore the roads or write something in the middle, but the realm was already closed.

Ever since the first image of this set was leaked, Iā€™ve always wanted it. Necro has always been my favorite class (Never mind my confused Mystic phase) and I loved the artwork, the animations, and the gear is really powerful too. My style in games when Iā€™m not playing support, is sacrificing basically everything for raw damage, and becoming a glass cannon; something that this set does very well as 95 attack is very high. An Archer with a max Atk build has 97, only 2 higher than this set.

Anyway, During the first UDL event that featured this set in the drop table, I got 2 Togas, 1 skull and 1 Edictum (Which I lost on a 0/8 wizzy with great gear to a slime room). Spending money on the Necro ST box gained me 2 Togas, and another Skull. I spent about 120-140 USD on the box in total. From misc drops from around 400 or more Gkings I obtained 4 more skulls and not a single ring. After 700+ UDLā€™s I picked up 6 Togas, 27 incs, 9 Dbows and recently, a single Edictum. I dropped $300 USD on the Unity campaign to obtain the 6th tier, and Iā€™m less than a thousand points from a purple glow. Along with completing the Phylactery and Twilight set, out of the 38 chests I finally acquired an Interregnumā€¦

Honestly I am so happy that I finally completed this!! This was my only goal in Realm, and now itā€™s maybe get in the top 10 Living Necromancers by fame. Good luck to you all and Iā€™ll hopefully see you out there O7

edit: Forgot to add that I also LOVE the story that the setā€™s items tell:
My staff led me to a strange arena, which seemed to have a dark aura about it.
I found a great spectre floating above me. He reached out and granted me his cranium.
His gift was gracious, but I would not dabble in spirits. He challenged me to a duel.
Our fight was glorious, but in the end, I fell in battle and joined him in undeath.

See ya there, bud! ;)

grafik
By the time you have that, its probably around 5k more

Almost my one year anniversary here :sunglasses:

If this is the post youā€™re confused over then he is actually meaning that 6k base is really high.
most 8/8s that arenā€™t fame farmers how very low base fames in comparison when they first become 8/8.

and these characters arenā€™t our first 8/8s so Goad was surprised that on your first time having an 8/8 that you would already have so much fame on it.

my 8/8s are always at 20 fame when I max them

My 8/8s donā€™t exist :^)

yeah, generally people first 8/8 their characters as soon as they get to lv 20.
also i like my picture

Just got the mini medusa skin, dont know if its a rare drop or what but Iā€™m super happy.

First one Iā€™ve seen drop yet.

Only pet peeve is that I dont have the stheno assassin skin :confused:

Rip