The Achievement Thread

%3C3

:heart:

Oh, I wasted my life.

>:((((((
Lightshot ree

On a side note, warriorboi is now at 5000bf! Yay!

i probably got ignored by a bunch of people because i said around the same thing after exiting the portal

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH FIRST LOST HALLS DONE (WE ACTUALLY JUST WENT TO THE CULT) BUT IT WAS WITH ONLY 3 PEOPLE AND WE FUCKING DID IT FUCK YEAH I ONLY GOT 3 LIFE AND UB DEX AND IT WAS A GIANT WASTE OF TIME AND I HAVE FINALS BUT FUCK YES THAT’S THE FIRST TIME I’VE EVER DONE THAT SHIT AND I’M NEVER FUCKING GOING IN THERE WERE JUST 3 PEOPLE (INCLUDING ME)

also the other 2 guys were probably just as happy about it.
AND NOBODY DIED. Clean as f*ck.

Fluffegan had achieved regular

That’s actually good loot, and 3 life is wven more valuable if you don’t do lost halls

Ahh you beat me. I’m trying but not too hard :smiley:

You scared me for a second…being the starist that I am, I’ve always assumed you were basic redstar. XD

Good to know starism works.

@ecookied yup that’s why I was skeptical and looked it up, starism ftw

I got my first 1/8 yesterday. On an unrelated note, I lost my first 1/8 yesterday.

Ok ok, so I did some hunting and that’s not his. :confused:

Congratulations! You have proven that you know how to use Photoshop. We are very impressed.

@XP

Did you intend to ping this guy

That’s the actual #22 archer’s owner. That was intentional.

Don’t post fake stuff.

yer wrong its #23

Smh my head.

Got my first 1/8 (DEF) followed by making it 2/8 (SPD). I know it’s not much, but it feels really good.

Try max dex next!

Good job :slight_smile: as Fluffegan said you should max dexterity next as with defense maxed sprite worlds will be a piece of cake :cake:, and I would try maxing Wisdom next (udl is also fairly easy). Then try maxing vitality and attack.
you can do it :stuck_out_tongue: