The Achievement Thread

wait i did an oops

My guild, which throughout its history has typically had about 2 active members at any given time, just got to hall level 4:

Not too shabby anymore.

Donā€™t worry, orange stars will still talk trash to the white stars. Nothing has changed.

petless fungal + cc

Idk anymore

OMG 16 DBOWS

Thatā€™s a lot of DBows, wish I can take one as my lucky charm.

I am finally a red star! REEE!!

log out and back in to your account to reset ur rank on here

first time beating btl time in anything lole

YouTube embeds failing to work

ā€œVideo Unavailableā€

And this is my 1st time successfully soloed Toxic Sewer:

rip is it unavailable if you click on the link? it says banned in japan cuz weeb music but should be ok elsewhereā€¦ :man_shrugging:

The General Chat Thread

No Its good if i click it.

grafik

It works on youtube though

I think thats a general bug with the youtube embedding

YouTube embeds failing to work

Unibor shouldā€™ve been using the Draconian Dominance helm all this time. It makes both fights way easier.
(nb: I did Fungal with 4 people, a good Necro and two presumably unmaxed bows. They both nexused at Father, the necro at Child - but I had a fun chat with them afterwards, talking about the CWM fight. No STs from this run, unfortunately 8(

This is the ideal knight body, you may not like it but this is what peak performance looks like.

Jeez, today really was the day where I do endgame content with Alex!
I was absolutely quivering at the final parts of this - a Priest and Hollow King Necro were with me during the first parts, but I had to do the second colored phases onward on my own. I ended up nexusing at the Beekeeper, unfortunately, as I got Exposed + Slowed and subsequently almost burned to a crisp.

Today on ā€œSeelpit does content on a suboptimal characterā€: a Shaitan which turned into a solo after everyone left around theā€¦uhā€¦second aimed phase.
I wish Shaitan had less phases.

Curious if anyone can beat my current ā€œMinutes Activeā€ to ā€œFame on Deathā€ ratio. I know I can do better, it will be a bit of a project for me in the next few months. Missing a lot of bonuses.