The Achievement Thread

insane achievement havent played in 2 months

(minecraft)

Snap; my account must have been created 9 days after yours:

https://www.realmeye.com/player/Skandling

yay?

happy anniversary :cake:

Congrats on being here! :tada:

I donā€™t celebrate every year, but a decade is a decade. Holy shit Iā€™m getting old.

Gaming!
Third completion of the new one, after two grouped ones. I didnā€™t actually play it on Testing (agh, bad Future Seeker!), so it was pretty tricky getting the hang of some stuff - see: 6 consumed health potions, plus two extra ones I had in my inventory.

However, I noted that at least two seperate times, I got hit by a stacked shot. Once by a Superblast, once by a Shuriken. Not sure whatā€™s up with that!

15k base, not really sure what to do now

• moar fame !
  • exaltations
  • check if youā€™ve any dungeon compleats missing for death fame
  • just keep going, youā€™re obviously good at Mystic so keep going for loot, campaigns

Or getting white star!

First time making it to the king, and first time making it through shatts.
No loot

After 2+ yearsā€¦ I have done it. Had to feed excessive STā€™s and a Requiem for the final push.

My first 5/5 stat

When I started playing again casually 2 months ago I thought I would do 75 pub cults and be done with the game. Little did I know that I would once again spiral downward into the ROTMG grind. Originally exaltations were just a ā€œlol imagineā€ for me since I didnā€™t see myself doing them that much. I think I got 2/5 normally from pub nests in the realm from playing casually before the event but at one point I started doing keys and it just went downhill from there.

When I first started playing and to now, Dirk has always been the white that I hunted for. Because the sprite looked awesome, it was(at the time believed to be) the rarest drop in game, (also at the time), the best dagger, and it had an actual backstory. That hunt finally ends.

unfortunately not from a cube god

BONUS: I picked up a fire sword in that pink bag that you see and dropped it right as he died. Lucky Fire Sword never dies eh?

@Laserquest Fire Sword > Kendo btw

FIRST ARCHMAGE ON PROD LFGGGGGGGG

40k base fame. Not just first time to 40k, but first time to 30k with this char. Previous best was 25k, and Iā€™d only twice gotten over 20k. The improvements to the Cnidaria Rod help as lot as itā€™s great for quickly clearing dungeons, or godlands, both for fame and to dispose of threats, provided you have enough WIS.

At the same time managed to 8/8 all my chars. Iā€™d been close for a while but kept dying regularly so creating new 0/8 chars. Not dying for three weeks, and rushing around collecting tokens from bosses that also drop pots, was enough to get me to all 8/8.

image ok

idk why this is an achievement im just bored of o3s

Possible speedruns incoming?

maybeā€¦ ><