The Achievement Thread

Congrats dude!

Bittersweet achievement: following the death of the character a couple posts above, I received the fame needed to upgrade my pet yard to (probably) the last upgrade for me. Still nowhere close to needing it (my pet isnā€™t even maxed rare, yet, and I have not found the pet I want as my permanent) but I figure I should make the upgrade while I could.

RIP Necro. You will be missed.

Now get another couple thousand fame to fuse and to finish leveling :+1:

I got my second 8/8! My first 8/8 (archer) is still alive.

nice one

2nd 8/8 ever!

I got my first White Bag Boi

2nd pet maxed 90/90

f2p

now I need like 75000 fame lol

Too late.

https://www.realmeye.com/pets-of/RMGnoob

First f2p Divine (kinda) (maybe) (idc still counts)

My achievement for today is being perfectly average. Never seen that message before!

Well itā€™s my achievement to be having two 90/90 legendaries and on my way to divine after I get enough fame to upgrade/fuse

mreyeballā€™s stats message doesnā€™t update unless you enter the nexus

I know, I just took the opportunity to announce it since I had just fused.

EDIT: you know what, fuck it. Let me brag about something for once.

This Christmas event has been pretty nice altogether. Managed to snag quite a few reskins, including 2 more Ice Prots and enough Ice Bulwarks to actually use the fucking thing without having to farm god knows how many more Snake Pits (still no white after more than 1.2k, seriously).

Hilariously enough, I still havenā€™t gotten a single Puppet Encore white but I did accidentally get the Shaitan Skull while trying to do Encores during the chest event.

But last night was the best of the whole event. First of all because I finally got the Freezing Quiver, second of all because I finally made my Divine and got the skin I wanted.

Let me tell you guys: this has been a long time coming. Years and years of feeding my pets. Probably more than 400k fame (might have been some money in there too, but couldnā€™t have been more than 50 euros; canā€™t remember, itā€™s been way too long). Thousands of Mad Labs ran, most of which included 2nd boss.

And of course, no cheating and no duping.

I donā€™t know if anyone else has even tried to make a legit f2p Divine, but this might be the closest anyone has ever gotten. Even if someone else did better and/or faster than me, Iā€™ll still be happy for both me and them.

I would like to thank Deca Games for all the free feed power Iā€™ve gotten ever since they took over, my guild Corsair for motivating me and opening quite a few dungeons for me, all the people who opened dungeons during events and allowed me to tremendously speed up the feed power farming process (@MondCloud, @WhYtOmE, recently during Ice Tomb event @Bacraut and @YouNever, and probably more that Iā€™ve forgotten but am still grateful towards nonetheless).

And now to get back to IRL work. Have a good day everyone.

Didnā€™t pear make a video on her getting a f2p divine?

Nice to have crossed over with you during your achievement yesterday, in some of the ice tombs I randomly found/was invited to in the EUWs.

May I ask why so many labs? I personally hate it so always curious to hear from the other viewpoint.

Bulwark - it was always this item that leaves me frustrated about the normalisation of sb-UTs in the game now. As a purely fun item, WS-Rotmg allowed players to pick it up via trade, and then just go and mess about with it, and nobody should ā€œneedā€ to run 2000 snake pits in order to get one. Thankfully Decaā€™s introduction of its Winter reskin gives at least some alternative routes for the dedicateds to grind to get one. A NPC UT exchange would now be my preferred option if we are forever keeping sb. But I digress. Hope you enjoy it!

I agree these xmas events have been overall good, and seem to have been a good balance for casual player (can just do some permalords and the daily ice shards) and hardcore (can grind the hell out of anything that drops primals).

Labs probably b/c they drop three fairly common uts with each over 800fp

Indeed, thatā€™s pretty good!

(ā€¦ but Iā€™m still better because I didnā€™t use the fame train and because I waited until 90/90/76 on both Legendaries before fusing. And also because Iā€™m not a filthy Youtube scrub)

Actually I met you after making the Divine. Was curious to see if I could get any Gold Mystery Skins or Ice Crowns.

Iā€™ve always liked all Lab UTs except Conducting, and Iā€™ve always enjoyed running Labs. I guess I like a dungeon with enough distinguishable room types that learning them makes a difference. Thereā€™s something so satisfying about being able to tell exactly what the room looks like and where the Tesla coils will be with just a quick glance.

And also, as Mynamerr said: itā€™s a godlands dungeon that drops high-fp items like candy. For someone whoā€™s not in a guild that runs Tombs 24/7, thatā€™s pretty nice.

Donā€™t meme about maxed knights, Donā€™t meme about maxed knight, Donā€™t meme aboā€¦ HA PPE BTW.

sigh

Speaking of PPEs, Iā€™m very happy to announce that Iā€™ve finally upgraded my pet!

I dub thee, Sir Bean the Third :star2:

w0t i dont even own a piercing sword how is this possible