The Achievement Thread

5 hours and 74 UDLs.

Also 5 realm closes and 2 servers (EUW2 restarting sent everyone to sleep).
Edit: 0 Dbows from that, 0 Necro ST items either, though I didn’t qualify SB on ~15 Septas.

Shard progress (Week #1)

Wait? 74? In five hours?

I don’t know if you’re surprised high or surprised low :smile:. We started ploughing through them on EUW2 for a couple of hours, calling them all in pub chat (realm only closed twice in that time but did O1/O2), I also did 8x Limons Quest, and some Pits for Stheno Quest. With all the players joining, needed to run back to godlands 4 or 5 times. Began slowing down as it got far into our nighttime, and then very much slowed down during the 20mins of server reset as realm pop dwindled all the way down to 3 (we were actually 90% through a chest when restart hit, refund pls!). Had about 6 shards by now (03:00 local).

Then as EUW2 was now dead, and guild sleeping, moved to USNW and more of the same for a couple of hours, til done. Completed Stheno quest along the way (bulwark as a side bonus woot), 3 more Oryxes (completed the Epic quest) and also did a couple of slowish full-clear Parasites for variety with some new players who had never been in there before.

So nowhere near 5hrs of solid UDL dedication, just doing them whenever they presented.
Record call was 50 ppl in a USNW one :rofl:. The more the merrier!
(Rip Septavius. Also lol at lone sorc-ing).

Oh, every just stopped calling them in my server and it’s not even crowded…

i got 12 shards, 2 dbows and 2 mg swords in about 3 hours of udl farming lol

:c so close
00 AM

Manged to get 2000 base fame, and on my first 8/8 as well, so it’s like two achievements in one or something? :thinking:

insert funny joke name here

Well, due to the death of my 8/8 wizard, i’ve managed to acquire enough fame to finally get my f2p pet to legendary, and since I had some pet food already stocked up, i’ve got his new ability pretty high up already.

lul im crying inside cause im npe

HELL YES

So I got a bad roll on a warrior, and wanted to suicide. I took off all its gear and went into a cdepths. Here is a picture to prove my DIVINE RUSHING SKILL

Bear in mind its 0/8

Wow, that’s some good dodging/running.

It is d o n e.
1 Doom Bow (at last), no STs nor Gold Mystery Character Skins, but one Gold Mystery Pet Skin (see White Bag Thread for what happened to it…), and a h*ck ton of dyes and cloths.

Maxed my final char to get 10 6/8+ classes a few days ago

O w o

I still only have 2 tokens, counting today i have four more day though

now time to break your way into the boss room :wink:

A quest chest white… on mobile.

I actually don’t care about ROTMG anymore! I’ve finally left it. I’ve lost regular status, I haven’t played for more than 1 hour straight in 2 months, and I finally regained my sanity!