The Achievement Thread

They were ahead of the curve, knowing how much content would become paralyse-immune, T2 is often useful!

I’m not talking about use though, a golden quiver exists, that’s what annoys me.

Does it annoy you more than trying to work out what leather can be made out of gold?

Yes, but that’s also a problem :sweat_smile:

Maybe from a gold dragon :smiley:

I mean hydra is gold as well, not tan like the studded leather. The whole thing is just BS.

Hey, look, fake white star!
Don’t you dare update the forums to only give it to people with 75 stars quite yet…
Also holy frick that looks hot

:thinkn’t:

its about time

ExPo WaRrIoR nEw MeTa??Âż

Gosh dang I haven’t gotten it. And I’m 71 stars.

Ha just realized it updated. Umm I have bad memory too. Idk anymore.

Forum white star does look pretty cool!

Almost managed to solo KBQ from Triple Glaive-phase onward, but failed because of Confuse+Armor Broken during Phase 6 (semifinal), which went to Yellow and hit me for 150 to bring me down to ~131. UGH

Now that I have more feedback on the boss fight, there’s a few issues I have with some of the phases. I’ll go through them chronologically, not in the order of which I find them most infuriating.

Phase “0” (Triple x Triple Shotgun) is alright as it is - a large shotgun that is not too fast, but not too slow. However, I think the Queen moves a little too fast herself. When Slowed, she’s still at a moderate pace, but you can at least keep up then…except that not every class can inflict Slow, let alone that those who can can do so as reliably as some others (Esben/Fulmi/Sweet Demise/Enchanted Forest, technically > Trap/Orb of Aether > Flowing Clarity > Quiver).

Phase 1 (Multi-Color Chase) isn’t too bad either - all the different phases aren’t too difficult to dodge, though Blue is somewhat messy with the small Orbs.

Phase 2 (Perma-Armor Break + Red/Blue/Yellow Balls + Daze Bombs) is very interesting, and pretty good, I’d say - dodgeable while remaining hectic, intense, and really rewarding in terms of dodging well.

Phase 3 (Glaive Wave) is…kind of on the edge. Although the concept of the phase is good, the execution is so-so. Sometimes, the Yellow Glaives inflicting Paralyzed are so tightly packed together it becomes a bit…too hard to weave between them. Other than that, a pretty good phase, though it could use more consistency.

Phase 4 (Trio Of Terror) is probably one of the harder phases to really balance. Namely, Blue Phase 4: it’s pretty much impossible to dodge it well without getting hit, even with Slow in effect. Yellow Phase 4 is dodgable, but I feel like aside from the Yellow Balls, the other projectiles are just kind of…thrown in. I feel like they should have more “teamwork” together, to kind of fit, if you know what I mean. Red Phase 4 may need less Confuse, and perhaps a slight damage nerf of the shotgun (720 damage, good lord Uni).

Phase 5 (Red Death Wave) is good as it is, aside from the lack of health scaling, of course. And maybe some slight increment of cooperation between the smaller KBNs and the Queen’s wave, but that’s all.

Phase 6 (Beehemoths Are Back) is in the same spot as Phase 4: some parts are just stupidly difficult. Once again, it’s Blue that’s annoying to try and dodge, though this time, with the jumps being the Queen’s movement, I feel like the shots shouldn’t stack as much as they do with each other. Yellow Phase 6 is not too bad either, but could use some more margin for error - though it’s essentially a harder Yellow Phase 4. Finally, Red Phase 6 is fine as it is: you can dodge the confuse without putting yourself in instant danger, the Queen doesn’t move too quickly, it’s nice.
As for the Beehemoths circling the arena, maybe make them behave better according to what phase they’re in. Maybe make only the corresponding one shoot during its corresponding phase, ya know?

Phase 7 (The Nest No More) is also just fine. The Queen is dying, on her last legs, capable of only a few final shots while her Beehemoths desperately try to protect here.

Just want to point out- if you wore a UBHP rather than a UBDEF for that fight you would have been at 312 HP. Still, that near solo is super impressive!

I just prefer UBDef cause I like to have both good HP and Defense - Necro gets the former from his Skull, so I usually stick with an Exa Def to be extra tanky; I just have an UB one cause a kind soul gave it to me :

And tyvm >u<

Oo I’m doing it too

@Glawi are you going on a like crusade here too, that post was way back in 2017

Think he’s going for the “having liked every post in every megathread” achievement. He already got the White Bag thread.

I was going to like everything here as well when I finished the wb thread
but I became a bit lazy and stopped at exactly post 984
However I’m going to continue from now on, 466 to go ;p