The Achievement Thread

wouldn’t have gotten disappointed then though, since that was within the scope of expectations

It’s not like it’s a big deal, but you could compare it to being told about potential free pizza and not receiving it.

It’s nice to see that some people who were active on the forums during the time that I was active on the forums are still active on the forums today.

Well, I finally 6/8’ed all 15 characters. Took a week and still have 8/8 to go, but I’m content with this for the moment.

https://www.realmeye.com/player/Bryntonicu

Good luck on 8/8!

Thanks! I feel a lot of Lost Halls coming my way lol

:wink:
That’s the spirit!

Let’s not talk about spooki boi yet, I haven’t even had my coffee and he scares me :0

now, now, spooky boi is NOT scary, what is scary is the crusades!

I think I know what this is about!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jv_r0RvH2kY&t=96m30s

Crusades aren’t scary lol, they get caught on literally everything and anything plus they’re affected by most status conditions lol. Spooki Boi tps and wall hacks and can’t be stopped :stuck_out_tongue:

Why would you do this to me? Here I was thinking you were nice :frowning:

I tried to hide it in a

spoiler

to avoid triggering PTSD!!

but it wouldn’t embed the vid within the collapse…

He… He… He waited until the end… when I thought I was done… I was scared for my life!!

Bow collection complete

nice job penta!

I mean you’re not going to keep all those bows on that huntress, are you? There’s like no inventory space. Or are you just not going to play on it and flex?

Well that is TipsBot account, not Pentaract himself.

That’s about as close as you’ll get, I guess.

Got white star in-game by killing my samurai and ninja, lost 2k total base fame but the white star was worth.

First in the weekly arena rankings!
Not hard.