The Achievement Thread

The leaderboard is broken

(or am I missing the joke?)

hmm i though the arena was just that unpopular

I believe that the leaderboard is broke. I mean, you could test it on ur alt or smthing…

Yep it is.

I mean, I doubt thhhhhat many people would just waste fame and leave immediately…

When it says on front page that someone has died by something in arena they don’t die perminately?

No, of course not. Dying in the arena just means your run has come to an end, and you’re (usually) sent back to the Nexus.

hmmmmmm?

This isn’t the exact video I thought of, but if I remember correctly, the player I was talking about hit 0 HP, causing their model to become invisible (just as in normal gameplay); the Arena did convey the message of “The monsters overcame you!”, but they could still walk around.

smh who the hecc brings archer into arena

Alright I thought that just when i see them in the front screen I’m like wtf :thinking:

RealmEye shows some deaths as ‘Arena’ but those that you see with this name are referring to Cemetery enemies, because in the game code these monsters have names such as ‘Arena Statue Left’ (=Fate), see Translated names on the wiki.

RE death pages used to translate these names correctly, but for a while it’s been broken.

Oh I feel bad for those dudes…

Fake orange star!
(aka 1 more star till orange lol)

2 more stars until yellow!
i got one more star dying on an amazing ass ppe (you will be missed)

Finally managed to quit the game. Quite an achievement.

Scratch that, I’m back. xD

FINALLY
I GOT REGULAR

nice!

Solo’d a Cultist, and about half a Halls.
Yes, a public one, from a Lost Sentry in a Realm.
Am I insane? Probably. The Cult took about…22 minutes, according to my screenshots.
The top one is just an oddity I found: an empty room, only with breakable walls, with a Grotto Blob in its rage phase around 25% health…with no pillar that inflicted status on the enemy…
Very strange stuff…

Also, a quick side note about the Cult fight: I got really lucky with Molek’s phases, they only spawned their annoying demons at the very end of the fight, which was a great relief.

just gon’ post this death everywhere on RE forums

yeah, most death fame.