The Achievement Thread

yellow star officially

I turned three today! Finally out of those terrible twos…

I also got this today.

Ok wtf don’t go blaming me k first I’m straight and second I was taking a shower k

no. this one wasnt you taking a shower…probably

So, Today is the 3rd year anniversary of playing realm. October 25th 2015, I was at my friend’s house and my dad was gonna be there in an hour or so to pick me up so he was playing on his computer and I was watching him. He started playing this game called “Realm of the Mad God” Had never heard of it before so I watched him play for a few minutes. After that I asked him If I could give it a try. Before that all I played were mobile games or games on my Nintendo console. (Occasionally Minecraft on PC) But he killed off a level 5 priest he had just sitting around and let me pick a class. I picked ninja cuz I liked them at the time and thought he looked pretty cool. I played for maybe a half hour and had a lot of fun. When my dad picked me up and I told him about this “Cool new game I saw.” When I got home I immediately made an account and then had to go to bed. But in the morning I was trying it out on best server. (I thought best server was an actual server at the time.) After a couple week of being mute and having tiar as my name I knew I had to choose a name. For some reason I came up with Hippobros cuz I liked hippos. After being invited to a random guild I had finally saved up enough fame to create my own. Thus Hippos Unite was born, December 26th 2015. I had no idea what I was doing and I invited any random person I met who seemed kinda cool and wasn’t already in a guild. I then introduced my friend to the game and invited him to my guild. On March 12th 2016, I forgot the correct capitalization on my password. So, I created a new one while I waited for my dad to come home since he helped me get set up, he also remembered the password. Since then I played about 90% on my main and like 10% on this new account that I wanted to have the same kind of name as my main. And after maybe 10 minutes of picking names and finding some already taken, my other account became “XHippobroX.” I then got better on my other account and decided to make the switch. I still played on Hippobros for a bit after that but soon the account was dead. I asked Deca to get my new main account as founder of the guild so I wouldn’t have to switch to get rid of people I made leader who became inactive. After a few failed attempts to resurrect the once active and fun guild, I left out on my own. In fact you can probably look at my old forum posts and see a whole bunch of cringy stuff that I regret every time I see them. That longing for an active guild ended when I asked to join Beach Zone. A few days later I found out that SoloSen was online and he hooked me up with the invite. November 10th 2017 I was accepted into Beach Zone as a garbage red star who could max and die on 1-2/8s. most of my characters I maxed 1 or 2/8 would die within the week. Slowly but surely I got better and soon was able to max 4/8-6/8 with little trouble. I still die quite a bit today but I have grown from a stupid and cringy little kid who had no idea how anyone could just die on a 6/8 and not care to a slightly more mature, probably still cringy, definitely still a kid who can sometimes be good at the game. In the matter of 3 years. Wow! I could go into a lot more detail but I don’t feel like it and I’m lucky if anyone has made it this far anyways. I think a lot of realmers could relate and hoped you enjoyed hearing my story. Here’s to another 3, with some :cheers:… hmm that doesn’t work. Dangit this is gonna ruin everything. I guess I’ll celebrate with some celebratory :bacon:. Not the same but you guys get the idea right?

I lost regular :^)

So you started playing realm on my birthday?

Happy b’day

Habby brfday

happy bday

Congratulations, you are a year closer to the age at which you will start dying! :D

A wanna-be scammer just complemented me for my observation skills!
Usually their interaction post-scam attempt is limited to a salvo of profanity. It’s nice to see that the criminal underworld is finally getting some manners. :smiley:

Found the legendary “F”

I guess so if that’s today

3rd 8/8 finally

bad lol
(almost identical set to my old knight may he rest in peace)

Umm why are you a blue star?

Probably a mule, since he is trading
Also I think I ran into that scammer as well.

Lol.

What AKL said.

I do all of my trading through an alt. That way I can trade with one account, get scammers angry with it, and not have them target my main. (I’m paranoid, 'kay?)