The Acolyte: Version 2

Some may remember about half a year ago when I posted an idea for a class called the Acolyte. It was a summoner class based off of Malus’ Cult, which provided its lore and reasoning for being in the game. This idea has since been touched up in light of DECA announcing the hunt for a new class from old community suggestions. With that said, I present, The Acolyte, version 2:

The idea itself is definitely thought out very well. I took the time to read through all of it and I can definitely say this with certainty.

There are almost no flaws that I saw outside of the default sprite, due to the fact that we already have a Mini Malus skin. You could perhaps use a color outside of red, especially since that that color is already used by the Sorcerer.

I will say that it is atypical of a Robe class to have 50 Wisdom, though, due to the fact they’re based around magic. However, I’m convinced that this is completely fine, due to how the ability works as you stated. The rest of the stats are well-balanced.

I won’t even comment on the abilities, as there isn’t any need for me to. They’re all unique, and the UTs are all situational in their own merit.

Definitely earned a like from me.

Im glad that you like it. Many of the replies on the Reddit were stating that it was one of the most well fleshed out and balanced class ideas they’ve seen in a long time, and liked the unique spin it put on the summoner concept and what it added thematically to the game, being related to something within it. I definitely tried for balance, and shot for making the UTs as unique as possible for what can done related to how the spirits work lol.

Those candles look sick! Great job :candy:

This is one of the best class ideas I’ve seen.
Just one question though, do the spirits circle the user?
The spriting is also pretty nice for the candles.

The Spirits fly around the ritual area, not in a perfect circle at the edge of the radius, but sort of like slower Pentaract eyes.

Except Davy’s Light, thats one giant spirit that circles the player.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.