The Birthday foundation

Hey guys, my birthday was March 4th. My mom has promised me a gift since then till now. Apparently she doesn’t want to get me a gift because she refused to let me get FIVE DOLLARS of realm gold. Im starting this to try to raise enough to buy myself a witch skin for my birthday. Please help me make my birthday come true! I promise you my birthday was March 4th. I’m not trying to feed off of anyone, if you don’t trust me don’t help me. Thank you.

Also: @Ilikzerice @OgSwagTank Hit them up with some stuff too, had the same sort of bday as me. Show them some :heart:️:heart:️ Both 03/21.
@Shatter Give him some stuff on 03/24 :heart:️:heart:️
@Niegil Give him some stuff on 03/27 :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

Honored Mention List
@CandyShi Does not love Shatter. So cruel.
@Plveuk 1 Grand Sorc and 1 Cosmic Thanks man! (Claimed)
@Keenanryan Possibly entire witch skin <3<3<3
@SkySplice For showing his kindness
@AnEcho 1 Mana
@OtherBill This guy is giving me the witch skin <3 Shout-out to you my man!!! (Claimed)

Thank you everyone for being so kind. My original expectation was a bunch of haters all claiming this was a scam and I was trying to get free items. I was genuinely shocked to see how quickly the first donator came in, and how supportive everyone is. I’m so glad I was able to easily get my dream gift. Thank you all. :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

lol nice meme

[Edit: keeping this thread bookmarked so I can be a reminder to do the same in the future. Hopefully this will work again…]

Happy Birthday
I dont want to be mean but i got only book for my birthday and nothing else and i didnt beg for free items

ill donate you an abyssal

I’m late.

Happy birthday bud!

I’ve got to rebuild my knight a bit before I can even get to donation, but for nos, I guess you can enjoy some celebration emoji 's

:fireworks::sparkler::tada::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::tada::tada::sparkler::fireworks::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake:

@Cenamuch You are not late it’s just now my mom is refusing so yea : /

Thank you man!

I would’ve given you a light saber if you said may 4th

i EXPECT FRE STUFF.

I’m not kidding either.

(But I was about the google trick)

Also what skin are you after?

^^^^

@Keenanryan After the witch skin.

@Plveuk Let me know when you wanna meet up. <3

Tbh, with a bit of merching skills of mine, I could get that skin for you if you really wanted it.

I mean, If I was once able to merch 2 UB’s in 2 days with only a spd pot, why cant I do it now!

I might have a go at this challenge, depending if I have time.

I’ll let you know if I’ll go forward with it.

I’d like to donate; sadly I’m poor :stuck_out_tongue:

Omg thank you! Dude if you do that, it would be so awesome. It would really make my bday.

Thanks for the thoughtful comment

Happy belated birthday.

Hate to break it to you, but I’m a scrooge. Here’s a :cookie:

Oh cool! I wish my mom would buy me some books lol. Which one did you get?