The Chophouse - An Epic Oryx’s Kitchen by Supercst

Hi everyone! This is my submission for the Dungeon Design contest. I have never created a dungeon before so this was a fun challenge!

As the title says, this is an Epic Oryx’s Kitchen, in the manner of DDOCKS, WLAB, etcetera. The dungeon is complete, but I am planning on adding more item ideas. Also, per the contest guidelines, there is no artwork.

Please let me know any comments or criticism!

The Chophouse

I was wondering when someone was going to expand on that dungeon. It only took a few years lol

Good work!

I love the Troom concept. So adorable. I also find the UT a very interesting take on purification.

I’ll admit I raised my eyebrow a trace at the item’s abilities. I never judge those as vital parts of a document, however, so they never tarnish the rest of the document for me!
(My opinion on loot ideas is rather biased to boot, which would be doubly affect anything I might say. Not calling yours out specifically, Supercst!)

you know you can’t show concepts in public if you want to send it for the contest?

You are allowed to show it publicly. It’s just any dungeon designs that were shown publically before the start of the contest is disqualified.

“You’re only allowed to use a design specification that has never been used/shared with the community or anywhere else.”

At the time of submission, it was never shared anywhere else. So I believe I’m in the clear

Congratulations on coming in 2nd!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.