The Death Thread

From last week:
@Popopcool in an OT; @Flaired and @Tadakichi in one WC, @Fishinggg in another.

And some of a random unmaxed crew @Uzuja, @YungVermi who had been fighting Dwarf for ages but died in the last phase. It got really spammy with the mushrooms, even spawning outside the zone directly on where YungVermi was standing.

@RickGame we were sorc-clearing a Para but think a Painling zoomed from the next room. I’d assumed they were maxed but must’ve been only partly.
@Buldokan looked to be instad when Basilisk went into another phase.
@Textbook possibly armourbroke on one of the mini nests, I found the grave already there.

@LegitAngel several graves at a double event Miner-vatar also @Snappydapi.

@GoLeMHaHa in blue planet; @Joniremix died after rushing in a Para. And It went Titanic @PickPick, the chat made this 50-50 for here or in Funny thread.

@Laurencher:

https://gfycat.com/basicunhealthyantbear

if you use that link it shows directly

Dangit, ate a third shot I shouldn’t have >:c
1st phase on Beekeeper is nasty for swordies without A.S.S/CSword, gah.

Post funny moments in-game!

this reminds me lol I might come back to rotmg once i get a new pc cuz dang thats at least 3x my normal fps and ur in a void on top of that which brings mine down to 3 fps usually…

ok game, ok

Epic PPE Death
thanks to @Darkawaiii
for getting my grave

no problem kiddo

Oreo sucks.

I’m kinda feeling an account reset

yeet

What a fucking shit boss.

uhm ru quitting?

whoops forgot to read earlier post im smart

I saw my health bar at 51 hp, so i nexused. I was telling me “Ah great, actually i managed to nexus”, i said to myself when i saw the walking animation of my char. But it said “character is dead”… when it’s actually not the case.

this just happened to me, too… i nexus’d w/ a lil 100 hp, and went straight to the nexus screen… next thing you know, character is dead text… didn’t even have a death screen or death music…i have over 2,200 deaths and this has NEVER happened before

glad to hear someone else has experienced this, so deca can know there is an issue here (the more people, the more chance this becomes a known issue)

@DrawBlood

RIP @Skandling during a Keyper chase.

@Trexs

Death by Desire Troll