The Death Thread

What?

Got AJIMauK and SkeleSean twice
Don’t even know who they are
Edit: Wait no lol, just double checked AJIMauk, it’s the same grave lol, didn’t see statue set piece second time I found it

@AgloPango @NemCookie @Fiveminers

what 2 random djinns

I claimed your alt (the disposable mule) and started my nae on it.

Was it the one from this contest?: Forumer showdown: Hunger Games Simulator (6L, PIXIE PRIZES NO ENTRY FEE) and its over now (I won -Demonseye)

You ate the whole forum, ain’t you ?

I swear this wasn’t intentional

@johnnisins @chunkycorn

@thanajop

we’ve all been there, with that green potion
in the end, got the chance to chat with him, and teamed up on some dungeons

fuck that instakill shotgun in a LOW LEVEL DUNGEON that, because of a few frames of lag, results in a death of an EIGHT EIGHT WITH OVER 1000 HEALTH

You had no def since u were wearing the fungal armor

Ah yes, an archer was using heavy armor. Is it possible to learn this power?

You do know the luminous-armor exists, right? The crystal cavern is part of the fungal caverns so him calling the armor ‘fungal armor’ technically is not incorrect eventhough it drops not drop from the fungal cavern. Just like when I say armor from the lost halls, it could also include robe and leather armor.

I love your passively aggressive response. Was it because I stalked you earlier and you nexused from that LHs? I can see your sense of humor is clearly not as hard as diamond, as it shattered long ago.

that’s just being unnecessary technical

Yeah, I think that particular armor has some practicality in high-tier dungeon settings, where every shot does a ton of damage, and there are fewer shots. In low/mid-tier dungeons, having higher def is often better, since they frequently rely on a greater number of low-damage shots.

Still not sure that armor should ever be used as a main, unless you have an ability that grants armored (even using the full ST set seems risky imo).

Na no hard feelings, I was just pointing something out. Sorry if I sounded a bit agressive, I didnt mean it

whether or not I used the luminous armor would not have changed whether I lived or not. If I put on a csilk instead, which is what I would’ve used, the initial shotgun would have left me with 100 health, but I would still have no reaction time or chance to nexus before the next one