The Death Thread

You ain’t gonna correct my mistakes…
LEMME LOOK AT YOURS

Mmmhmmm…

Lets recap on @XDRDogex’s graveyard:
Rip lab robe lvl 17
Well… That’s pretty much it.

Rest are pathetic attempts of lvling up.

grey blob op

Well, I once died in a guild Tomb on my 5/8 Archer by standing where Bes stood after shooting boomerangs.
I’m an idiot

oof

cbow is fucking nothing same as leaf bow wtf

@Dreeky Tried to do a Pentaract, but forgot gods existed.

@Skandling How in the world-

@Twokomsu Pro tip: don’t not watch your health bar when buffing Liches.

On this exciting episode of "My guild sucks at tombs!"

Er…

Thought I had this sussed, with my Knight. After killing all the bees around them I could stun the things around the Nest, which rendered them trivial. When going in to stun them I would get armour broken, and dazed, but stunning stopped them shooting at me, and I could chain-stun them until I daze wore off and I recovered my shooting power. If it looked too dangerous, if I took too much damage while armour broken, I could just back up, easily outrunning shots. I of course tackled it from the other side to where the gods where.

Except this time I backed up into a crowd of Night Elves and their Lizard God. Armour Broken and on 1/3 health. They were not there a second earlier I’m sure !

I gotchu

Btch pls. Tshot and DBOW in inv

RIP My Knight PPE, I still didn’t get a dblade in the end, but I got a shit ton of fame.

Here is the RealmEye death thing.

And the final image

Why I Died

Someone dragged in a shatts my guildie popped, nothing too dramatic. Tried to get away from an adept and died running through a portal.

WHITES AND ST’S
Mad Lab Robe
Doku
EP
Skull of Esben
Cbow
Soulless
Murky
Doku
Plane

So, it was fun. Yeah. Kinda pissed because a dumbass piece of shit warrior dragged but… yeah

how are people so good at ppe’s? check my graveyard for my experience.
maybe its because i had an uncommon pet most of the time, or because its a chromebook, but still

more luck based rather than actual skill.

very very true
with max rare heal pet on my 8/8 paladin, when i drag enouff hobbit mage, i dropped to 300 and almost died

so yeah, anything that can do damage to you can kill you

@trailmixt confused probably(though there was a bit of lag and then he died)

Double KO with the udl

they died after boss did as well rip xD

im best idiot lol you should look at my gyard xD

like legit not only do i do dumb stuff on my max chars, i also level with whites(see my prot death)

@Plveuk Damn boi Rip wiz

Oh. I was in a UDL and I must of ran into a trap, I saw myself flashing but then it was too late. Rip 14 tokens and the best Rogue I’ve ever had.

But hello Yellow Star!

I was the first person that was contacted at the funeral parlo-
In game messages

Yeah cause I saw you recently xD