The Death Thread

Died with my first Gem. Am I good or what?

thatā€™s an oof

bork bork
talking about jackgeiger in chat btw :<

Ewww necro main

Idk wtf happened according to my friend janus glitched and spawned keys everywhere and a bunch of people died. DECA gimme my ninja back :frowning:

there

another qot/tshot/bracer archer gone, got armour broken in a corner

Oof

what the

Not a first time thing either.

I had a talk to them and they have no idea whatā€™s happening. If you hover over the item it says the normal name.

Happens to other people too.

Ummmm thatā€™s interesting

Yeah the trading was wierd tooā€¦ maybe deca changed item idā€™s?

I didnā€™t know Greater ATT Pots were weapons! :man_shrugging:

JK Iā€™m smarter than that.

Greater atk pot as weapon? A bow as armor and a chestplate as a spell?? This thing is broken.

Ok so my death: I was doing a ppe wiz and I was doing a Mad Lab. Halfway through I realized I forgot my pet, but I let it slide because I thought that I did lots of labs and I could survive boss. Well, I told us to do the second boss, and everyone was confused. So I told them about the Horrific Creation and when the door was open, I showed them how to get to the corner. Well, it turns out that the boss was near the green pool, and I ate his shotgun. I spammed hp pots, too late, I was killed. What really irks me: my hp was about enough to tank that one shot that killed me IF I brought my pet.

Lessons learned: bring your pet to Mad Lab, and immediately nexus after the first boss when your in a group that doesnā€™t know what the second boss is.

BS. I swear I wouldnā€™t have died if I had my deca ring on. Smh.

I AM SO TRIGGERED

I was taking a screenshot but someone dragged on me D:

8 def and you put tops on it??? What???

Partially unrelated but from your graveyard:

This physically hurts

You should look at my graveyard :wink:

Wellā€¦ how you can see in the tittleā€¦I died, my ninja died, not by my hand, if i can say that.
Iā€™ve gonne in a Cdepths with a guy, in the second room i started to lag alot, and iā€™ve gonne back into the starting roomā€¦ and in the starting room my RotMG crashed, I couldnt nexusā€¦ because the page was not responding, couldnt close the page, because I was in full screen while not respondingā€¦ there were no spiders in 2 rooms near the starting one, so i was supposed to be ok, after 3-4 mins of not responding, my game was ā€œplayableā€ but the problem was, i saw the screen black, while loading ā€œNexusā€, after few seconds of waiting the ā€œCharacter is deadā€ error appearedā€¦ i starded to panicā€¦ i closed the realm and reopened, and yepā€¦ the character did died. So i asked that guy from that Cdepths what happened, he said said that he simply ā€œdraggedā€ spiders on me, because I was ā€œleechingā€ā€¦After a long discuss, he told me "this shall be a lesson for you, leecher. We were both ninjas, so i dont know why would he do that. My ninja was 7/8, 1300+ Base Fame, and going to 2000 Base Fame so i can go to my next character to maxā€¦ now i have to rebuild from 0 another one because that player killed meā€¦ I didnt died by my own faulth, i could do nothingā€¦ and I just want to ask if you guys think that my ninja should be revived, I know that i should not ask for revives, i never did and i died with tons of whites, tons of tops, on this ninja i had no white, 3 tops and a UT (Csilk)ā€¦ isnt alot, i had characters that died with 4-5 whitesā€¦ but i just feel sad about this ninja, because u died to a draggerā€¦ :\

Iā€™ve experienced the page not responding while unable to close the game problem in a tomb before, one of the more shitty ways to die.

You wont get a revive and i canā€™t help you with your past.

But i can help you with your future

I apreciate your answer but i wouldnt care if i would die because of lag, or my faulth, even the not responding thing, but that player abused my ninja because it was ā€œafkā€ and dragged and killed meā€¦ Reporting him would do nothing thatā€™s sureā€¦ i didnt died with 500 whites to ask for revive, i didnt died by a medusa so i can ask for revive because i want my character back, but i could not die in that cdepths, only if that player werent hereā€¦ he just said ā€œdont leech next time, byeā€ because i was safeā€¦ a player killed meā€¦ thatā€™s why I am asking for a reviveā€¦ because this isnt a fair death, i couldnt avoid it, i acctualy did going safeā€¦untill players decide to do ā€œsomething funā€.