The Death Thread

Next time, try shutting your computer down altogether. It may suck because you have to wait for it to reboot but it will save your character. Don’t wait 3-4 minutes…that gives anyone ample time to drag.

Alt+F4. Pretty simple mate. Legit the thing I learned about this game is that risk=reward, but to always play it safe. If you ever lag in any dungeon, Alt+F4.

lol

Alt f4 does not work when this happenes

Rip a Jack’o naut! Just saw this on realmeye home and had to post.

Saw it too. Sad :frowning:

Rip my 4/8 backup archer he was a backup but he had my first actual dbow ( I got mustard before dbow lol) and a chow ( which I had to many of anyways) I went afk to check forums and underestimated the haunted armor in oryxs castle while in the stone guardian room waiting for Janus. Hopefully my 8/8 archer n very dies cuz he has a qot on him.

Players kill players all the time, it’s just as bad as lag so stop Bitchin about it

mustard??

Probably Murky Toxin.

@Fawaef From a week ago, during Shatters chest.

@RibeirG From a tomb.

@Pallyshome (I think?)

RIPs all from Halloween reskin O2:
@Tymewiz @Oetiknoeti @Einbecker @GodOfMind @BiIlygobye @MonopekYT @ZlOnly @Skritt @KingGhosts @ItsXmas

More Halloween O2 RIPs:
@Nanodots @Andrejking @Tanukku @Maesters @Bazookax @ZCardinale @RometMoros @Meepaaaa

Some from the Shatters Chest event:
@ISIS @SlowCrush @Lgamerross @CKirito

And misc/castle RIPs from same time:
@ADCritic @Ninjackste @TyTyFrye @ROTMGSpain @WojtekJaA @Sacob

OMG ISIS died!

Just lost my only 8/8 yesterday to a server lag spike in oryx castle. Me and at least 5 other people insta popped to insect minions randomly. One day lag will not be considered a feature of the game.

Hah, GodOfMind sucks that scrub!
Thinks he can circle O2 with his Etherite Rogue, lmao what a cunt.

@XNathanTx
@FrodoBagg
@NamNem

@Jjmonkeyy

Went into a Shats opened in the trading server.
Toaster says pop. My bread is done. I go to get it and come back to this.

heccing hecc.
Atleast I can make a Warrior now.

lol mstar