The Death Thread

some f*cker decided to teleport to me in a sewers before the boss when I was rushing.
gee, i feel the love. so glad i rushed for them

GOD I JUST LOVE FIRE PORTALS AND HOW DARKNESS MAKES THEM COMPLETELY INVISIBLE

NOT LIKE I NEEDED THAT MIDNIGHT STAR ANYWAYS

I legitimately had 0 frames to react after seeing the portal. I was just dead.

The Shatters is either too easy or outright bullshit. And I think I know which side this one falls under.

Rip.
At least it wasn’t a near maxed dbow huntress that died IN A MAD LAB.
I’m not salty.

That was a 4/8 that also had Doku.

Plus Midnight Star is FAR more rare than a DBow.

But Dbow is FAR better than a Midnight Star

Are you sure? Midnight Star paralyzes for 4 seconds.

But 1 enemy, for a NINJA who already has fast bullets and outruns ALMOST EVERYTHING, that said it is a good UT, never said it wasn’t, but Dbow has more uses and is stronger in general.
(I always thought it should daze and slow for 2-3, that lets the ninja get close and hit easier)

DBow is outclassed by the Thousand Shot and Bow of the Void.

Nothing outclasses Midnight Star.

< /thread >

Dbow outclasses both of those in multiple situations, however thousand-shot is like oppositely situational while void bow is a great main, having all three gives weapons for all situations

Also Doom Circle does WAYYYY more damage and Kageboshi pierces and is useful for O2 and Cube God and what not

Yeah, but you died in shatters, which no matter how easy it seems, the enemies still hit hard. I died in a mad lab which is a relatively easy godlands dungeon. I had time to react as well, so I only have myself to blame for being distracted. You say there was no time to react.

lol good conversation
poopy-di scoop
scoop-diddy-whoop

I literally had none, yeah. That’s why I feel that mine is worse, because there was not a single thing I could do to make it out of that.

I feel mine is worse because I DID have something I could do, and I didn’t do it.

What’s less fair?

• Being able to get out of a situation but failing to
  • Literally having no options despite how fast you act

both and none, since if you had 0fps you could close your game potentailly making those both options leading to one

Having 0 FPS is close to impossible with how things currently stand. You can’t manipulate the FPS while also playing.

if you have 0fps theres no way youre going to enjoy the consequences when it unfreezes so you can press that alt+f4 combination to get out alive

You do know how much CPU usage it takes to achieve 0 FPS, right?

Even on my old extremely shitty laptop, I never once went below 8 or so FPS, though I had minor spikes now and then that lasted half a second. And in those situations I never felt threatened because I wasn’t that close to enemies.

you literally press a button whats the problem again lol
afaik you dont need cpu power or something to close programs

…Are you even trying to stay on topic now?

1. CPU Usage makes programs run slower at higher numbers. That’s why I ended up having such low FPS on the computer, because there’s wasn’t enough CPU to run Flash Player properly.
  2. We weren’t talking about that at all, and you come out of left field talking about 0 FPS even though it has nothing to do with the situation at hand and barely ever makes a difference.
  3. You butted in and answered a question that wasn’t even asked towards you.