The Death Thread

excuse me im not even going to read this bullshit
the topic of this thread is sharing deaths and not bitching about your loss
i just come here to look at shenanigans other encounter and not some buddy getting angry coz he couldn’t close the game
also fun fact: it happened to all of us

Then it looks like you didn’t even bother reading the post.

Also,

it’s literally the Death Thread.

Aren’t you the fun-loving guy?

Never once complained about getting my character revived. Never mentioned it, never talked about it, nothing. I’m simply talking about the fact I had zero time to react to a fire portal appearing directly on my face, and you’re trying to make it out to be something it’s not.

Not arguing about this with you anymore, because you’re trying to put words in my mouth at this point.

Got a little too close to Oryx
@BeSlayed

Kirkoma, I don’t remember you being this angry at people when I first joined the forums :confused:
Just drop it, you and @JohnMH , this conversation is getting out of hand…

xde bad days

I lost my dbow (along with a leaf bow) when suddenly my archer decided to keep on going after I let go of w.
I still don’t really care.
If you lose a dbow, you will eventually get it back if you farm.
If you lose a midnight star… hope that people will have mercy and will stop saying “red” first.

Throwback to my old wiz
Finally got another crown to start up part 2

ummm

someone explain?
was in a magic woods and then this happened?
no enemy is called “Oalei,” unless the bot somehow killed me?
pls deca i want my warrior back

How do you die to another player?

thats what I want to know

The fairy is called Oalei you did no die to bot XD

all of the mwoods enemies are named after default characters
or at least some of them

oi

but that no explain how i died
:frowning: i sad just want my warrior back

You go afk? They kill you while afk

Smart.
@Disisstupi deca don’t run these forums, the death was your fault, don’t insult people because you got angry.

I think he calling the death “big gay” not me

Still not necessary.

Go ahead and do O2 with only an Acclaim with a Rare pet
Point is, they’re not meant to be useful 100% of the time, being the UT that they are; they’re meant for situations where you need reliable, longer-range damage, which is something unique to the Crystal Sword. Although the Stone Sword also has a higher range, it’s not as long nor reliable as that of the Crystal’s.

@Steiniiii Was doing some Bee-y bois with Uni when someone got popped like a certain gal’s Huntress

@HLand Probably overrun with gods while rushing to the event, I reckon.

@Vajperr 2fast2quick

@Wockburst I…don’t know exactly what happened, but he probably got cornered by a Fire Mage, since that’s what he died to.

@Siperder ???Help???

“Throwaway” chars that I’m using my free character slot for at the moment. I’d probably take 'em more seriously if I’d’ve been able to get that darn Character Slot Unlocker from April.