The Death Thread

@Oniiking “That puts the ‘pain’ in Painling.” -Someone else in that Parasite

Ex-Guildie @Laurencher Lizicle icicles are mesmerizing to look at…and really, really deadly.

@Blooblop A cool suicide victim of the completely unbalanced Hobbit Mage. Seriously needs a nerf
/s

What is antirogued?

When you are an invisible rogue but someone stands near you so bullets hit you. Don’t know how you get antirogued in a parasite, as the boss doesn’t target players.

Yeah that’s what I thought it was but then the antirogue claim for a boss with a set fire pattern confused me and I decided I may be wrong

R.I.P.

death cause: probably my stupidity

It’s kind of a running guild meme, also posted here claiming to be antirogued on a non-rogue class.

I lost all my good characters right before the Lost Halls event. :crying_cat_face:
Pally, I wasn’t paying attention, trickster, forgot I was a trickster and tpd, and sorc got popped. All my good items were on them too.

8/8 with zseal and para dex?
1/8 with wyrmhide?

that’s exa dex :ring:

Mb Mb
Point still stands

I had a deca on my pally,I just didn’t have it for some reason, and the wyrmhide was just cause I had it and felt like using it for a while to get some fame.

Guess what I died with?

One of the biggest rips I’ve seen

1 day into the Lost Halls event…

@Dabal Just got Slime’d. You know.

@Cansonio Raid Leader or something of the like: attempted rush, I presume.

And @Vakettaja because Grotto Slimes.

@Xshadowsxx A Weak tower is fun to have at the start of a Slime Room…

@TomSchmitt, @LMatheusss, and @Tulegan A fun Marble Colossus start, with lots of server lag :)))

Then the lag returned during the survival phase! @TheMixxx was the last to fall.

(@)Lickmybow, (@)DaPheonixs, (@)Joomega, @SJrip, (@)Aimnotz victims of a laggy killing spree.

In light of the above,

Glawi already was the top-spot Pally, but if you mean that they’ve got a possible contender less to worry about, you’d be darn right.

He was #2

Within 2 days, I’m really sad
6/8
8/8
7/8

It kept swapping between Glawi and Leecherr for awhile, which got quite intense.

Idied after
I got the sword
and died after
kill me