The Death Thread

Oh my gosh you’ve got 5 sliding bars
EXTREME HAX

Damn son those are some good screenies to overlay em like dat

Nice job, everyone. thessal message, someone misspelled. Entertainment and/or death all around.

Isthatppe

YOU SPEAK LIES!

Usually someone has the message prepared.

@Koko @RustyxL @Aerospaceq

welp…got confused at a dirty 3rd

Big F

rl decided to lava walk after like 5 people rushed 3rd. i died after i made it too

Shatter rls are never the brightest.

Why lava walk? You are trickster. Just rush.

k well the rl wanted everyone to lava walk. just fyi, i made it to 3rd before i died

2 discords in one run(unintentionally) + crus and spooky drag = 7 deaths
Also turned a 85 man cult into a 21 man cult

this kids is why you don’t hide in the corner.

@Gidey

Indeed. Twas a 3/8 ninja. Probs the best char I ever made. On the good news, i managed to get 2000 fame on death and get an extra star.

sees UT items in slots 1 and 2
No longer concerned about the gravestone and rather just envys your two UT items there

@Sorc Foolishly stood in one of the straight lanes. Got sliced in half by the Spectral Sentry.

@LceShock Damn that Suns phase! I’d prefer if it were a little easier, with maybe only 5 shots being shot out in a more readable pattern >:(

@Holoraplic Dance, dance! It’s a game - when your HP drops below 0, you lose!

@Ader More Sun Slaughtering. As you can see, doing it on Knight isn’t too bad, on the other hand. Going in is hard.

@Mabzino The year is 2012.

@Messisas Got absolutely shredded by the even bigger Red Beehemoth.
On that note, what the fuck is its chase phase even? It literally already has 2-3 shots that deal confuse, and you’re gonna make it a winged ice-sphere that also confuses?
Beework pwease :(

lel