The Death Thread

Nothing I love more than my game freezing up due to the 80,000 people in the dungeon only to immediately be greeted by the death screen as soon as the game responds.

I’m sorry for your loss. I also got that “deathcam” thing where I saw my own gravestone

honestly, its probably imo the safest and easiest phase.

Dance is the easiest without a doubt, Sun is a decently close second though.

you mean the one where the things spins? I find that one harder since if you accidently back up, you could get continously hit and die from the redd blobs. Sun you just dodge and bit, go in and then come out.

This is the result when you add lag, an urgle, and a ghost god.
Urgle Killed me though. :frowning_face:

This is the result of 3 friggin crusades barging into the room while you are typing.
I got brutally murdered.

You’re thinking of the Power phase, I’m referring to the one where he makes a ring of the Red Dudes and shoots the quiet stars and bombs.

oh, you see ive never actually went into the circle bc i constantly see like 8/8s and other maxed classes die in there.

Is it weird that I’ve never seen a single person die to the Dance phase then?

no, people stay behind now that they know they can die. They let the people who have divine pets with good gear/pro players go fight oryx in the dance phase.

Guy who died to that phase here!

Yes, that is weird.

The reason I find Sun so hard is because the projectiles move in a tough-to-read pattern, which is why I find the other phases so much more doable (bar Chase, if you’re the one being chased):
Power: Circle one way by weaving through the Daze shots, dodge the red stars. Simple.
Dance: Dodge the bombs, weave through the Quiet stars. Quite simple, but can punish harshly.
Chase: Slowly circle, know where the bombs land. Probably the toughest if you’re not careful - see Poshun’s video here.
Suns: Holy shit good luck trying to find a reasonable pattern there. Continually circle while Oryx is still moving (unless Paralyzed), whilst not slowly being pummeled by the 100-damage Sun bullets. Have fun.

Buddy…that orb…why isn’t it in your fault
1543163065943s

No particular reason to vault it, and Realm was very empty, with no-one in Godlands. I would have had to re-find Godlands and the landmarks I had encountered already. Not obvious from the screenshot, but the one high level char, who helped with the Skull Shrine, left immediately after:

honestly all of them are pretty easy imo, people say its harder now, but i feel like its easier now, i can bring like 0/8 melee and get more than enough sb without needing a knight.

someone was dragging on the back, i was relatively near the back like 2 rroms and went to kill it but didnt see it and accidently sat on it. Did like 26 cults on this guy.

also my 500th deaths.

Always hurts the most losing a priest. Dunno why.

really?

hmm…maybe its because its usually more of a instant death kind of thing

also ive only maxed three priests before for some reason.

that’s probably it

Also: 3 priests is normie numbers, you need 3 8/8 priests ALIVE.