The Death Thread

:eyes::sweat_drops:

The Realm was closed and I didnā€™t want to nexus, tried to tp to someone and didnā€™t pay attention to things on-screenā€¦
Ghhhā€¦

Aaaaand there it goes.

Oh well. Was a fun afternoon with this fella.
I got Blinded and ran into a bunch of gods I didnā€™t notice. Siiiigh.

haha lmao multibox fail

(seriously, can someone teach me not to die so quickly?)
I max quickly and die just as fast. This really sucks.

Work on dodging more, and knowing when to let someone else do the work. For sun phase of oryx, theres safe circling tracks that Iā€™m just starting to be able to find. Until then, either stay out or weave, go in to damage and out to heal.

For parasite, itā€™s easy to dodge unless it was the bomb phase. Donā€™t forget about the pet stasis shots from the middle of the room, your healing goes away pretty fast.

Know your limits. Donā€™t feel pressure to rush/clear lab on a 0/8 trix. While I donā€™t like leeching, someone rushing glands dungeons is fine to leech.

Shatters can shotgun you. Ice spheres and such takr many people by surprise, that death happens.

O2 again? Dodge more, stay back if you start losing some health.

Tl;dr
Know what you can/canā€™t do
Better dodging
Know that you can back out and heal
Know when to let others do their part (Ex: dont go in on 1st/last phases of o2 on melee, but help more on middle phases)

Try not using CBow
/s, I just hold a grudge against it. The tips AKL provided are pretty good. Follow those, Iā€™d say.

:thinking: Why?

ok i got dragged on during that fight, should have nexusā€™ed but reaction times were slow lol (still salty). Large group + barrel kicking = armor break for all. Ran out of the room as soon as I saw i got hit and then saw that some kid dragged on the group and i happened to be the one who died.
Thanks a lot though!

Not a good day for me. Didnā€™t pay attention to the minions for the ninja and didnā€™t even see that pop rock for pally.

Rip my 7/8 huntress, lost in the rediculous server lag today. My first char above 5/8. Managed to catch the last moments on recording. Learned my lesson; if you see the black squares, get tf out of there https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNshyiJ-BXk

Yikes first ever LH raid and the last for a while :confused: Two crusades came in from the two corridors. Didnā€™t even see my health going down through all the other players and the lag from playing in a server on the other side of the world didnā€™t help eitherā€¦

Wow lookie me iā€™m back again in <24 hours. Was getting chased by crusade and thought i stunned them all. I guess I was wrong.
I just noticed i still had a t8 staff lol.

I am going to do a very bold bet: I WILL, I WILL get to an 8/8 on my next char before dying to some stupid shit.

i just did the same thing :frowning:

Rotated clockwise, but itā€™s hard to see shots with 5 fps. 6/8 samurai with doku and crossing fires. At least Iā€™m fake yellow star nowā€¦ But at what cost?

Yep, died on my biggest Necromancer, and frankly best character. Had about 100 hours on this bad boy, got me hella white bags, it was fun while it lasted. Honestly, near the end it got kinda boring of just beating everything up super easily, so Iā€™m somewhat glad that I get to start over.

How: Was doing a Ghost King and walked out of the setpiece. Tabbed out to check something for a couple second. When I clicked back, I had about 30 HP, and I donā€™t remember anything else, whether there were others nearby or what, but the only button I pressed was spacebar instinctively, yet it didnā€™t do anything because of my ST Skull, so, big oof.

R.I.P Thicc Spooky Boi

image +image =image

lagggggg

Does this count?