The Death Thread

@JohnMH smh why

What a waste 10/10 edit

shut

RIP. I didn’t even see the shots hit me. I just saw my HP get to like 50, and I was about to Nexus, but then I died before I could hit that R.

First 7/8 character, which is decent. It wasn’t that long ago when I maxed him, I would have liked to play on him longer, but the worst part that hits me every single time after a death like this is that I don’t know what to do next. I just lost a thing that made me have such a good time, and a part of me doesn’t want to go through that hassle all over again. I also lost another thing that was really important to me – my goal of getting the Thousand Shot. Without the Archer, I don’t feel like it’s worth it to grind so much anymore.

Got myself a Harle and DBow (died with the dbow, tho), so that’s pretty cool. Funny how when I was in the LH, I said, “Pretty much every LH like this ends up in everyone Nexusing,” but I didn’t mention dying.

But the most ironic part is that even though I got further than my 6/8 Paladin (max and fame-wise), I still don’t feel as depressed. Maybe it’s because I’ve grown more used to it within those 2 months. Maybe it’s because the Demon Blade that I died with on the Paladin was my first white bag drop ever on that account. Maybe it’s because I didn’t have the time to get that attached to the Archer.

Least I have some extra Fame to work with.

the heck

at least I took the uts of it before

@CandyShi
big f QQ

does suicide really count?

Even bigger f getting that skin tho.
Gz.

This ppe was going pretty good, even after i got ubhp the run before. But all i need for divine is 5 pet levels left :slight_smile:. Thats pretty good.

noooooooo ;(

Ikr really thought this was going far with the event. But good things die too soon for me. :man_shrugging:

I think I saw your pally when you were just starting the ppe. you got pretty far with it, gj :+1:

Yeah it would have been if I just nexsused.

I’ve been a witness of 3 candy deaths in this event. Key word is “witness” and not “instigator”. x)

How unfortunate.

Gotta ninja Nev on this one - [@]MadMadness could not quite dance.
Also, LH deaths coming soon…

@candyshi I sure hope this doesn’t impact our arrangement. As you see, my wife is starting to ask me 'When are you going to get the money?" “Where’s the money?” “Are you going to get the money now?” and so forth.

[@]McDrivee A skip run, which always suffers casualties.

@JeysLager Yet another Armorbearer victim.

[@]Krixx Went too deep!

[@]Miloszix A small casualty.

@Yarrmander Yet again, skip runs claim victims!

[@]Freakyyy Failed at dodging, or something.

@Loljakes The Void Entity doesn’t like physical contact that much…

On big pop rock and some 125 damage armor piercing shots, killed @Yurusu and @BaronofRed also a name that I cannot see. Also almost popped me.

When its only your 2nd void, do not underestimate the void entity. Yes, I made a feeble attempt to reach for an hp pot but I was killed by a stray shot before I could drink it.

Rip LH archer # 2.

Statistics
Cult: 1
Void: 1
Colossus : 2