The Death Thread

Well I’ve originally played RotMG using a Mac Book and to take a screenshot you have to hold and drag to take the screenshot. I then switched to a Windows 10 laptop recently and found the snipping clip to be easier and similar instead of the proper screenshot.

You have a keen eye, well it seems I am a fool and I guess I can’t do much about it now.

You could not hack?

Lmao I tried telling someone that, but their excuse was “I just don’t like dieing”

Was there shadows anywhere else? There is an option in-game to turn off shadows.

Nah it doesn’t do weapon or grave shadows while hacked clients can.

Those shadows skyslurp was talking about are really just background shading.

@PrinceYimi, who does like his Rogues.

Fam I have a screenshot of yours that shows graves and pets and inventory items without shadow. You don’t really have a place to talk.

Edit: found it

-.- I just figured out how to download adobe on my school laptop though hopefully that will do much better

Oh god I have the depresso again, it came back to haunt me. @WilHuff do I still have to pay up? I mean I lost alot already lmao.

You never paid your debts to begin with. Dying over and over again will not erase that fact.

PPE BTW LEL XD

but I lost way more, I am like -negative negative like this is too low…

tutto è perdonato

Even the money he owes you?

lol I used google translate so what. If it is wrong I feel stupid.

onyx set
ogmur
sat on the killer pillar

Still hacking I see.

I guess I’m considered one whatever I post now. I post on the death thread to post deaths, if you’d like to discuss this, we can talk elsewhere.

@XctRusher :