The Death Thread

@SaknisJr

@Eksemie

it still haunts me ;-;

@Pixel

Not sure how I managed that. Spent a few minutes soloing the Pent so I could safely get a good picture of his nice grave. But the Pent clearly had other ideas.

goodbye my 8/8 archer. he was around for about a year, he did me a lot of good

@Shatter Happy 4/20 day!

(Note, the image does not depict Shatter’s death)

The icon at top left looks a lot like the hacking client one…

It’s steam

RIP BRO

So I had a 6/8 Knight (let’s just say 6/8, I needed about 8 vitality pots or something)… HAD a 6/8 Knight, when sludgy boy in toxic sewers decided to pop me. I was tanking every shot in every dungeon perfectly fine, I knew which bosses I could sit on and when I needed to dodge or back up. Solo’d Toxic Sewers multiple times, along with many other dungeons. I loved my OP Knight, he was my dear friend who I could rely on to get the job done. Until I slipped up.

My Knight was tanking everything perfectly fine for so long, I never had to hit R on him… So my R finger got a little too relaxed… I got a lil too cocky, I thought I was Super Peen. Low and behold, when the time came for my instincts to kick in and hit R, I wasn’t prepared. I spent half a week grinding pots for my knight and I barely had him for a day.

Moral of the story. Don’t get too comfortable on Knight. Stay on your toes, ALWAYS. And most importantly, don’t think you’re Super Peen.

P.S I thought after losing my knight I would have no more motivation to grind the pots again, but here I am doing sewers. I am coming for you sludgy boy

I just saw this, rip main vial. :pensive:

You should stop complaining it happens to all of us🤣

don’t think he’s complaining

He could or could not he has to answer for us to be sure

@TopDroper

@ARTISTICRW

This was beautiful

Oof. Well, it sounds like you learned from that experience. Get back in there and wallop that sentient pile of fecal matter!

Suicide Boi

Ah, my bad then, sorry! I didn’t mean to accuse you for no reason :slight_smile:

@DemonDeath