The Death Thread

@kageboshi is ded o god o fuc lol

No Iā€™m not died yet but I just killed a cube because of that stupid entropy. Iā€™m a murderer :c

Beehemoth on Rogue?
Really???

I reacted at the last second, about to get popped, and that poor 8/8 took the shotgun for me :c

And a few seconds after, same thing with Zyxybear.

@Mysterygod @Zyxybear

first lh in like 6 month and of course it went wrong

wtf is that shatter setpiece in a middle of a void

it always does that on death

wdym

Oh u meant THAT

what, I was just vibin with the bees

RIP my 8/8 Archerā€¦ Loadout included leaf bow, red beehemoth quiver, brigandine, pyra ring. Inventory contained ninja st armor, nectar crossfire st, reskin doom bow, and heavy protective matrix.

Death by neo-ptorgian, didnā€™t see where I was standing. Turned out I was standing on the ptorgian and I saw my health drop from 880 to 300 to DEAD in a matter of seconds. At least I got 5051 fame from this death.

fun fact, the enemies will always stay 2-3 tiles away from you, you could basically stand still and be perfectly fine (unless you have low hp ofc) the only way to die is to run towards them

@Galischali and @Shardpelt Dirty, dirty Shatters. I got a defense and mana out of it, as well as a cute UBSpd.

@TibLibLib Underestimated the enemies of Malogia. Seriously, they still pack a punch!

@Kakkind More Shatters.

And @LORTiSKID, because the bridge was still closed. We didnā€™t clear the top switch.

@Mikkihiiri Only seconds after I got a white, someone dies.
According to someone else in there, they also got a white, and got distracted. u_u

All my hard work during this event destroyed in a nanosecond by L A G.

Since itā€™s bugging and my char is still on my screen :

@Kageboshi sat on the purple flying thingy, f

For a second i thought it was me :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey dood or doodet this is offtopic but Iā€™ve seen some people get mad at how youā€™ve been replying lately. Just making sure you know there are two different reply buttons. The one right below someoneā€™s post will reply to them while the one at the bottom of the page will reply to the thread itself not notifying any recent posters so they donā€™t get confused with your replyā€™s.

When i wake up, i like to see notifications.