The DECA (Ring of Decades not the company) Problem

So, now Decas have a drop location. It would be very smart of Deca (the company) to make Decas (Ring) soulbound and keep the drop location. That would destroy duping and still allow people to obtain the ring.

Edit: I see many of you complaining about your “wealth” disappearing. I’m gonna remind you guys of 2 things:

1. Mules are against TOS (Edit #2: Actually, there’s a loophole allowing you to make mules manually…)

2. Deca doesn’t want an economy in the game. If it did, there are many things it could have done to improve the trading experience. (I.E., introduce a server primarily for trading with a different design)

I mean, lots of people have their Deca rings on mules…

This would be a smart move if DECA do decide to implement this, however people with “mules” will find there self in a hard position.

It would also stop gambling and alot more ToS breaking activities.

Makes sense logically and tbh id rather use ubhp as currency since you can usually buy it in a single window trade
Only thing is ubhp would be duped just as much as deca

If I’d still play the game I’d be quite annoyed if Deca froze half of my wealth.

R I N G O F D E C A D E S I S I N S T O C K

not everything needs to be soulbound it’s just hurting the game at this point

true, almost all ST sets have been made soulbound, and the old ones are being purged as well. LH/void gear is still soulbound for no reason (and no, duping isn’t a valid excuse. if It was, then DECA rings would’ve been made soulbound already, but they haven’t.), the economy is floundering since there’s nothing new to trade, on top of events steamrolling prices.

once all remaining STs are soulbound, they’ll probably look to the legacy skins and make them soulbound too, which wouldn’t hurt the economy outright, but you would notice their absence.

honestly, they should make most stuff not soulbound anymore, and sure it would probably crash the economy, but atleast it would flood it with new items/STs/skins, instead of depriving it and letting it wither away in the mess that it is currently in.

but that’s off topic :<. if DECA rings were made soulbound they would just mass dupe ub hp rings, which would defeat the purpose. DECA is just gonna have to find a permanent way of fixing this issue, other than a bandaid fix.

“mules” are theoretically against tos

Even if they max duped ub hp rings they would be of small demand because decas are much better

Exactly why I referenced it.

heyy i got ghastly drape on a lvl 11 wizard ppe today xD

off topic but ok

yup +10 hp and same fame bonus are much much much better

people only use mules because they have no vault space.

duh

lol so then if deca were to make decas soulbound then give us more vaults

well they do need to make money, and i’m already grateful they haven’t plastered ads on every surface in RotMG. I wonder how much money they pull in from RotMG? I’m f2p myself

;-; lmao i went to try out pserver and so many ppl quit rotmg cuz it isnt completely f2p nowadays

ok