The Elemental Colossi

The Elemental Colossi

A group of Colossal Golems created by the Sprites to bring peace to all elemental aspects of the Realm.
However, the “Marble” Colossus - formerly known as the Lightning Colossus - was corrupted by a demonic entity and therefore sealed away in a solitary chamber so that evil could not be spread.

The rest of the Colossals were forced into exile so they were not influenced by that evil too.

They are formiddable forces and friends of the elemental Sprites.

These are the creators of Paladin Seals - as you can recognise the symbols embedded in their heads/chests.

It is said that their are other Colossi, but the pages in the manuscripts are missing…possibly to protect their location and deny thier existence.

Fulgur, the Lightning Colossus

Now known as the “Marble Colossus”, it was corrupted by an ancient evil and modified by a cult of Sorcerers and Necromancers. It’s Spirit is still conscious, but now lives in agony as it has no control over its own body.

Ignis, the Fire Colossus

One of the 5 other Elemental Golems to go into hiding after Oryx began his tyrannous reign on the Realm.

The most powerful Elemental Colossus/Golem to have ever existed.
She controlled the arid terrains.

Lapis, the Stone Colossus

Although red, it is not just another fire elemental. Instead, Lapis (not to be confused with the mineral Lapis Lazuli) is the Elemental Golem of Stone.

He controls terrains such as the Mountains and also some of the arid lands.

Atmosphaerica, the Atmospheric Colossus

This Elemental Golem was created to stabilise the air so all life could breathe. Although she is in exile along with the other five, she often returns for short periods and watches over the Realm.

Aqua, the Water Colossus

Aqua resides in the Ocean, he created the barrier in it which is the reason why no organisms can pass a certain point.

Naturae, the Nature Colossus

She is the most timid of the Colossi.
She does not engage in battle and resorts to violence as an absolute last resort.
She is also in exile but is far more active within the Realm, maintaining all of the greenery and vegetation that you see there.

She resides underground so pinpointing her location is considered almost impossible.

What are your thoughts on this idea, do you like the idea of these and their backgrounds?

I will work on a Realm Event/dungeon in the future which will include them, feel free to contribute any other lore and ideas that you feel could be suitable for them and their events.

sexy as fuck sprites wtf

Redox only does Sexy :smirk::ok_hand:t5:

redox does me a good nut too :wink:

Oh gosh :weary:

Sprites are nice but

Marble Colossus have official backstory:
https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/records-of-the-lost-halls
(Memoirs of Malus)

I know, I’ve read all of the Lost Hall Entries already. But the origins of the MBC itself seem a bit vague, so I made done lore that is structured around it.

Malus quotes that the “necromantic practitioners […] [constructed] an ultimate creation”, whereas I’m suggesting that they found this one and modified the design to suit the purpose that they needed it for.

Also, here are the Colossi next to their seals:

imageVgiZEvT

imageimage

imageimage

imageimage

imageimage

imageimage

It was created by the 7 cultists after a long period of experimentation with golems.

Malus:
“Along with the rest of my team of necromantic practitioners, we have become much closer to emulating true humanity through stone vessels. Previously, transferring a human soul to golem would cause it to lose all mortal attributes in the process, rendering them worthless and untrainable. But with more advanced techniques, we can maintain basic emotional expressions such as anger, fear and sorrow.”
“The day has almost arrived. Within a few weeks, we should have enough data to construct an ultimate creation. The only remaining loose end is who will be chosen to sacrifice their soul for the golem’s power source.”

It was made to be the best weapon against oryx.

Red outlaw:
“These lunatics are apparently trying to construct a perfect golem as a weapon against Oryx, but since golems all require a soul to give them life, they’re using prisoners like myself as test subjects to create countless experimental golems.”

But Void Entity occupied him and the most of paladin’s soul escaped into halls as spooky boi.

Malus:
“This can’t be happening. All this work, all this preparation, just for everything to collapse at the very last moment. Just as the soul transfer had begun, a purple vortex ripped open and rushed into the colossus. Only a small fraction of the paladin’s essence had made it into the golem at that point. Since the golem was now occupied, the rest of his soul was left without a host to enter and escaped into the halls.”

Seems clear to me.

Still, it’s explaining what the MBC was created for but no details on how it was created (construction-wise).
It’s clear yet vague.

This is not rewriting the lore, I structured my was around it.

I’ve built around it, being vauge.
All I’m suggesting is that it already existed and the Cultists found it and modified the vessel for their experiments.

Too many collossus for me

But Mable Colossus is just a huge golem, and it was created like other golems. It wasn’t modified, it was built from scratch.

But the lore doesn’t state that, that’s just you deriving that from your intuition.

It’s not like I’ve rewritten the whole thing anyway, i’ve barely changed the MBC’s current lore, just a bit of vague background.

Ok.

“Within a few weeks, we should have enough data to construct an ultimate creation.”

But it never said “from scratch”.
That’s all I’m trying to say.
I just made a bit of harmless lore for these guys, not a huge issue is it?

I just don’t like adding random lore to things that already have it. Saying that MC was created like the rest of the golems is logical and there isn’t any evidence that is denying it. That is just how lore is created, if everything was straightforward it would lose it’s ambience. There are a lot of unexplored things in realm’s lore, like lost lands, origin of constructs, etc. Give it a shot.

I didn’t make this post centred around the MC though, lol.
I actually had the concept and looked at the Marble Colossus for design inspiration, and happened to think “I could actually include this sprite”.

Even from the lore added I don’t state how the Colossi were created and I’m leaving it also vague.

I believe most lore is kept vague to allow the community to imagine their own stories behind things.
That’s all I’m doing, and have still left it underdetailed so it can fit the lore and there is no exact origin for the characters I have created.

mfw they dont each get a ut seal :(((

yo lay off let him make a cool dungeon
do you not want him to make a dungeon i mean we’re kinda short on good dungeons rn