The Evercurse Mountain: Late / early endgame dungeon idea

OK So back when I used to play this game more frequently I started working on this dungeon idea for a third branching path inside Oryx’s Castle. After leaving the game for a while I was looking through my folders and found some of the sprites I had made for this dungeon. It felt like a waste to just leave them be, and I figured that might as share this idea with the world in at least somewhat presentable state.

I didn’t bother coming up with numbers for the various bullets, enemies and such, since that stuff takes a long time to do properly and I wanted to focus more on the basics: What do each of the enemies and items do, what’s their gimmick. So thats why most damage and stats are described by words like “high” and “medium”. You get the point.

Ok enough rambling take this link and read:

I really like the idea but the white drops are kinda ehhhh, i think you should add a ring to it.

Ok sure, I cooked up something new for the ring and altered the prism, poison and weapon a little. I still want the overall vibe of each of the items to be that weapon plays around with acceleration physics, poison is like a blowing dart, prism spawns flames that do cool stuff, cloak is a toy and the ring is mainly defensive.

Sounds very cool, hopefully something could happen with this idea :slight_smile: good luck. SEND IT TO DECA :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.