The General Chat Thread v2

Thought you were Ecookied. Pfps be tripping me up lately.

I mean that pfp does likes his because we both were standing on a sakura tree. Only difference was his Anubis Necro and mines is Samu.

Ah yes next april fools we all have to change our profile pictures to the same thing

hey… i still never got my pfp drawing…

Pfp drawing?

ahh my baby thread has finished!!!

ahh insert spam ​here

So update on me, im failing school somehow. almost finished my minor but lets not talk about my major

Uhh friends have gotten me to play league of legends, probably the most toxic community ive been in.

uhh if anyone plays league, i play neeko/ekko/trist in mid. soraka support. im pretty noob. You can add me if u want I’m “Dustyacer” in NA.

also my acc is getting pretty old, its 110 days younger than the youngest acc in the first hundred of
https://www.realmeye.com/top-oldest-active-players

speaking about old players @Nevov come back please

He’d probably like the game even less than when he first left, to be honest… I miss seeing him around, though

I’ve decided to play realm everyday until I dc.

So far over the last 3 days I have played 17 minutes.

Huh?

I hate finishing good book series’s. Especially when you get sort of attached to the characters and they were just really good… but if you are looking for a fantasy series to read then I can definitely recommend the Infernal Devices series by Cassandra Claire. and just most of her books, they are really good…

To the people that are able to lucid dream how are your experiences, I am a lucid dreamer myself and I thought it would be interesting sharing dreams of our own and what we’ve done.

There’s a thread for that :eyes:

last reply was a month ago D:

Doesn’t mean you can’t reply if you have something relevant to share :wink:
The autoclose takes 2 months for a reason

Cross post from Reddit:
Leaving Realm of the Mad God : RotMG (reddit.com)

@WangleLine Feel bad for you, miss ;(

I had a semi-lucid experience this morning that felt like it lasted 16 hours or something but when I forced myself awake since I was convinced I was sleeping through the exam I had this morning despite setting an alarm that had most definitely not gone off, only half an hour had passed irl. it was wild, my perception of time has been messed up all morning since it feels like a day has passed already.

I can’t give any more details than that though because it’s extremely NSFW.

Now that I read your comment more carefully, it’s a slightly different topic than just sharing your dreams, so in this case I’d recommend making your own thread in #off-topic

Structure-wise I definitely think it fits that format better, though I don’t know whether many people will share.
I’m definitely not sharing what my rare lucid dreams have looked like in detail :eyes:
Usually I didn’t treat dream-people in lucid dreams like people since I knew they weren’t real, removing all inhibitions.
Last time I had a semi-lucid dream I tried pretty hard to treat someone the same way I would in reality because I figured that’d be healthier, but I still gave in near the end of the dream.
The dream ended because I was too aware and busy with thoughts to come up with new things, so all that was left was that which followed logically from the things I’d already conjured up, which also disappeared as I gained awareness.

Btw if you have dreams you feel like sharing in general you can still talk about them in my thread. I’ve just bumped it with the dream I had this morning.

The evolution of Jason’s manners

hello fellow forumers.
there’s two games on steam which are free to keep(get it for free, keep it forever) for a limited time.

The first game is the dream machine. it’s a point and click game which has taken a episodic format.
the second game is galaxium. it’s a pc port of a mobile game, which in itself is a space invaders clone.

the dream machine is good.
galaxium is… well it’s not bad, it’s just that I’ve played free games that are more enjoyable then that game.

Get both of them for free while you still can. don’t spend money to get galaxium.