The General Chat Thread v2

In 1v1 im gold III, thats what i mostly play, and in 2v2s im gold I

I have it downloaded on my switch, but haven’t played it yet.

Ye I play it on switch too, it’s a fun game. Takes a little bit to get the hang of, though

I can totally see why @GammaGamer wanted a concertina so bad. After playing with bard for less than ten minutes to get fame on it I am already in love with it. Honestly some of the most fun with rotmg I have had in awhile. It’s always nice to try something new :+1:

I think I might have mentioned it on the Discord, but that item basically turns the Bard into a niche assassin. I can see why you’d probably like that… x)

Yes, I remember that! Yep, it’s really fun :slight_smile:

@JimdaFish what the that was fast

Fastest draw on the forums!

Not actually. @moderators does not call me; I was already in the thread and waiting for you to finish your message before I killed it.

Ah I see. And after all, they don’t just give out thread closing certifications to just anybody😉

Only those of us with nothing else to do with our day

Ok wait how do I log out. Coulda sworn I had seen it under the account section of my profile

Click or tap your profile picture in the top right corner scroll down and click logout it’s a bottom option

• Mountain Temple
  • Gigantic Caverns’ both parts
  • Puppet Master’s Encore (albeit moreso finished from what progress Kabam made on it)
  • literally every fight in Oryx’s Sanctuary
  • Every “reconstructed” dungeon
  • A ton of backend improvements and additions

Obviously, UGC contributes a fair bit to the game - a ton of the skins, other art assets, a number of dungeons, and occassional ST sets - but saying that Deca does “nothing” is hugely underselling it.

There is a dungeon called gigantic cave?

Im going to assume that means fungal cavern + crystal cavern.

What happened here lmao

If one was to have them both, would kunai or rage claws be better (in terms of dps)?

They are a little bit hard to compare because kunai is a perma proc while rage claws buffs in bursts. Since bosses usually have abundant amounts of invulnerability phases, rage claws tends to be better because it does do a lot of pure dmg and double buffs. Kunai also fails to perma proc sometimes because of ic/ooc, while rage claws only really requires you to have a full mp bar before you go in for dmg to get maximum efficiency. Obviously, if you are dealing dmg constantly, kunai’s consistent buff will be more consistent for dps.

hi yes here to pop in to say that for some utmost bizarre reason that doesn’t even have any effect considering they drop only one tier anyway, the higher tiers are currently loaded in seperately rather than being grouped inside a Weapon or Ability or what have you drop.
Not like it’d matter if they were, considering all locations that drop them only drop that specific tier - WC tops are exclusive to WC, Shatts, and Thicket, those above are only in Void and Sanctuary minibosses, and the ones above those are only from Orxy the tree.

Oh brother… all that positively “propritious” programming poignantly puzzling the playerbase. It’s interesting to know, but it’s all based on rng regardless. This is all still assuming you get tiered loot in the first place (O pitiful picaroons!). :3