The General Chat Thread v2

It’s more traditional to have ice cream rather than hot chocolate in Alaska even in the winter, and I like the taste better, sooooo… Ice cream in a sweater ftw? (;

I can respect that. What’s your favorite type of ice cream?

That’s difficult to decide, because it depends on my mood, really. As delicious as flavors like mint brownie, sherbets, and fireweed can be, I’ll have to go with vanilla, because it’s the most versatile. It tastes good by itself (in my opinion), but you can also add a ton of ingredients as it suits you!

Vanilla is and always will be a classic.

@Dbiz did you die on necro? Edit: rip I saw in triforcej’s ama

yeah, very sadge. :cry: Not even the best characters live forever, though

haha my necro was far from the best. I only had 3 swapouts, and it had only been alive for about 3 weeks

I guess that does make it better, although 3 weeks for me, is an extraordinarily long time for a character to be alive once I start playing it. We all have different standards on what makes a “good” character

yes me too (I think my longest one before that was 1 1/2 weeks) but it’s probably not considered “good” by the average rotmg player

I would consider myself to be the average rotmg player in terms of skill.

Although I must say, considering how much I do play, a week alive of a main character probably has the same amount of playtime of a character thats been a main for 1.5-2 weeks of a player of the same skill but more of an “average” playtime

TL;DR
I consider myself average skill, significantly above average playtime

I wasn’t talking about average skill level, I meant that if I asked a random player they wouldn’t say that it was good. I realized that it sound like I was saying you’re below average, which I was not. Sorry about that

nah, I didn’t perceive it that way. I was commenting on my higher playtime leading to my characters surviving less time irl compared to someone of the same skill with average playtime.

how much do you play on average a day

:flushed:

3-4 hours, sometimes more, depending on hw

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

View hidden content.

You need to make the text translucent to be more convincing lol

How do I do that though? I tried and it didn’t work

I can flag it off topic and make it hidden.

Well I clicked it anyway, so you got me there @DeeBomb.

The only thing that tipped me off was the numbers next to the link. I would have clicked it otherwise gg