The General Chat Thread v2

With great power comes great responsibility. For example if they are controlling data, they cant just give it out to anyone. There are privacy laws for that.

May you specify what datas that Deca are giving out RN?

What I meant is why couldnā€™t they rwt their own game

There is no need for us to stoop to that. Even if the claims may be controversial, just let him speak his piece. We may agree or disagree on our own. Heā€™s been a bit inflammatory in other threads as well, so I donā€™t know if this is just trying to invoke drama, but every time you guys respond negatively like that, it fulfills that goal.

Wrong*

Yes, I suppose you are right, like usual. Well everybody, this argument is getting us nowhere, and itā€™s clear blacklist isnā€™t going to change his tune, despite making outlandish claims

I actually have proof of multiple cases they have breached multiple privacy laws. But I cannot tell you more than that because then I would be breaching that data aswell.
They have been noted about it too and a letter has been sent. Donā€™t know the exact court date yet

By definition, RWT is selling in-game items from 3rd party websites, not from the game itself.

I know I said the argument is getting us no where but this is total crap.

I want to know what privacy laws that Deca has broken.

lol imagine if someone was tracking this thread and came on to see like 30 new posts

And seeing this big mess RNā€¦

I know from experience they ban people for no reason at all. Personally have gotten banned multiple times and to be exact this very account has been permanently banned 7 times and it has been unbanned every time after some discussion with the support.

[Half my post from the topic was offtopic so moving that half here - Shatter]

You are affiliated in some way with RWT, you are guilty

Toastrz power tripping

Proof? Jason we both know I am innocent.

Ok but are you trolling? You have admitted to making thousand of dollars off of rwt

I said Iā€™m making thousands of dollars off this game, doesnt necessarily mean RWT could be something like streaming/youtube too my friend

XD (me posting for you)

Also I have never RWTd on this account and deca bans based on the accounts actions, so I am innocent. Iā€™ve never been banned for RWT btw

ā€œnothing bad about RWT anywaysā€¦ like me making thousand of dollars off this gameā€.

Are you sure about that?